RRB Recruitment 2018:
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), invited ONLINE for filling up of 33 posts of Junior Engineer/Drawing, Design & Estimation in various departments (i.e.Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecom) in Level - 6 of 7th CPC through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) from all the eligible regular serving Railway employees of South Western Railway.
Total No of Posts: 33 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 04 Posts.
Three years Diploma in (a) Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
➽ Junior Engineer (Civil): 22 Posts.
(a) Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration or (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
➽ Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 02 Posts.
Three years Diploma in (a) Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Machining/Instrumentation & Control/ Tools & Machining/ Tools & Die Making/ Automobile/ Production Engineering or (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation & Control/ Tools & Machining/Tools & Die Making/Automobile/Production Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
➽ Junior Engineer (Signal & Telecom): 05 Posts.
Three years Diploma in (a) Electrical/Electronics/ Information Technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 for SC/ST candidates reckoned as on the date of notification.
How to Apply: Applications should be registered ONLINE by filling up the required details in the prescribed format, as will be made available in the website of RRC/SWR i.e., www.rrchubli.in.
- The selection for the posts notified in this Notification will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The questions set in the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type. The question paper will be set in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages i.e. Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi & Konkani. The candidates have to give preference any one of the above mentioned language, while submitting ONLINE application.
- The standard of the questions for the Computer Based Test (CBT) will generally be in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the post. The questions are likely to include subjects pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning. The question paper will have 100 questions, each carrying one mark and the duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
- There will be negative marking in CBT examination and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
- The last date/ time for ONLINE registration is: 17-06-2018 at 23.45 hrs.