HVPNL Recruitment 2018:
Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) invites applications for the post of Assistant Engineers Electrical cadre (Electrical Discipline) from the eligible, who have qualified cleared the GATE-2018 exam and fulfills the qualification criteria of the HPUs as given below.
Total No of Posts: 105 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 105 Posts.
- Full-Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/ other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, in any one of the following disciplines: Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Must have passed Hindi Sanskrit up to matric standard or in higher education.
Age (As on 01/01/2018):
Eligibility of age limits is as on last date of submission/ receipt of application from i.e. 01-08-2018. The age limit for the post of Assistant Engineer is 20 to 42 Years.
Selection Methodology: The candidates who have acquired the essential qualification as mentioned at Sr.No.2 above and must have qualified the GATE-2018 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2018) conducted by IIT, Guwahati in Feb, 2018 in corresponding paper ie. Electrical Engineering (EE) shall only be eligible to be considered for selection.
How to Apply: Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before filling the online Application form. No request regarding any change against any entry in the online application form will be entertained. For submission of online applications, candidates have to visit on the website of HPUs i.e www.hvpn.org.in, www.hpgcl.org.in, hbvn.org.in & www.dhbvn.org.in.
- Opening date for submission of online application form on the website: 18/06/2018.
- Closing date for submission of online Application Form: 01/08/2018 (Up to Midnight)
- Cut-off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit/ Reservation/ Essential Qualification etc.: 01/08/2018.