How to Fill Out a Transfer Form for a Ration Card 

1. Contact the ration shop at your previous address.

2. Inform them that you wish to upgrade from APL to BPL or BPL to Apl. 

3. People using ration cards in Kotedar will provide instructions on altering them. 

4. You can request that an APL Ration Card Transfer Application Form be given.

5. Fill out a form at the ration card office Nearby. 

6. You will make a phone call to request a ration card.

To get step by step details click on the link below

Click Here