IRCON Recruitment 2020
Indian Railway Construction Limited (IRCON Recruitment for Graduate Apprentices and Diploma Apprentices), invites applications from eligible candidates for undergoing one-year apprenticeship training in the trades mentioned below for Ircon’s projects in various states i.e. Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Sikkim, J&K, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Gujrat, etc.:
Total No of Posts: 76 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Graduate Apprentices: 41 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 32 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 07 Posts
- S&T Engineers: 02 Posts
Diploma Apprentices: 35 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 25 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 09 Posts
- S&T Engineers: 01 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: Full-time Graduate degree in Civil/ Electrical/ S&T Engineering/ Technology in concerned branch from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Full-time Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ S&T Engineering/ Technology in concerned branch from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State for IRCON Recruitment for Graduate Apprentices and Diploma Apprentices Posts.
Indian Railway Construction Limited – IRCON Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentices and Diploma Apprentices – 76 Posts
Selection Criteria: There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification for IRCON Recruitment for Graduate Apprentices and Diploma Apprentices Posts.
How to Apply:
- All candidates mandatory have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website www.mhrdnats.gov.in as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by the online system.
- Eligible candidates have to apply in the prescribed format through offline mode only. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id in order to facilitate faster communication for IRCON Recruitment for Graduate Apprentices and Diploma Apprentices Posts.
- Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format should be sent to Manager/ HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017.
- Date of publication of Advt. in Employment News: 08/02/2020.
- Last Date of receipt of applications in prescribed format: 15/02/2020.