PGCIL AET Recruitment 2020:
Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL AET Recruitment 2020), POWERGRID Recruitment is looking for Bright, and Energetic Engineering graduates in Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil disciplines to join its fold as Assistant Engineer Trainee. Other details related to post like Education Qualification, Age limits, How to Apply Application Fees, etc. are given below:
Total No of Post: 110 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Assistant Engineer Trainees: 101 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 82 Posts
- Electronics Engineers: 10 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 18 Posts
Essential Qualification: Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) in Civil/ Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication/ Telecommunication Engineering from recognized University/ Institute also with Minimum 60% or Equivalent CGPA for PGCIL AET Recruitment 2020.
Upper Age Limits: Upper Age Limits 28 years as on 31.12.2019 (Candidates should have been also born on or after 01.01.1992) for PGCIL AET Recruitment 2020.
Application Fees: If you are not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/ ExSM/ Departmental candidates are exempted), you are the requirement to log in to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode. Also, On submission of application fees, your application process treated as complete for POWERGRID Recruitment.
PGCIL AET Recruitment 2020 | POWERGRID Recruitment for Assistant Engineer Trainee – 110 Posts
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview because of its mandatory.
- Eligible candidates should have also qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019.
- Candidates shall be also short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2019.
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID and online payment of application fee: 20/01/2020.
- Last Date of receipt of the online application and online payment of application fee: 07/02/2020 (23:59 Hrs).