AAI Recruitment 2017:
Airports Authority of India (AAI), invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh & Goa for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level at various airports in the above states in Western Region. (Advt. No. DR-01/11/2017/WR)
Total No of Posts: 170 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Junior Assistant (Fire Services): 170 Posts.
- 10th Pass + 3 years approved Regular diploma in Mechanical /Automobile / fire with minimum 50% marks; OR
- 12th Pass ( Regular Study ) with 50% marks.
Age Limit & Relaxation: (Age limit 18 to 30 years as on 31.12.2017)
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) candidates.
- Length of service extended by 3 years for Ex-servicemen.
- Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, subject to attainment of 50 years.
The selection process will consist of following stages:
1. Computer Based (Online) Test;
2. Certificates/ Documents verification;
3. Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test;
4. Driving Test; and
5. Physical Endurance Test
The candidate who does not fulfill the eligibility criteria at any stage mentioned above will not be considered for next stage of selection process and therefore, will be disqualified from further selection process.
How to Apply: Applicant satisfying the eligibility conditions may apply only through ‘online’ application link available on AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA’s website https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment No application through any other mode will be accepted. No documents are required to be sent to AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA in connection with the application. Please carefully go through the instructions under “HOW TO APPLY” and also detailed instructions given in recruitment notification/ advertisement and on the main page of online application form.
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications: 06/12/2017 at 10:00 Hrs.
- Last Date for submission of On-Line Application: 31/12/2017 up to 23:59 Hrs.
- Last Date for on line payment of Application Fee (Step-III): 31/12/2017 up to 23:59 Hrs.