Aadhar Card Address Change & Update Online (Documents) and phone (Mobile) number of m Aadhar Card: Aadhaar card is now required as an important document instead. In this type of situation, it is very important to be with Aadhaar at all times and everywhere, Also, you can use the official Government mAadhaar app. Which is an Official government app & is available for Android phone users on Play Store.
This mAadhaar app was developed by UIADI & apart from saving the all details of your Aadhaar card, you can also update Aadhaar. If you want to update your phone number or address in Aadhaar then there is no need to go to government offices and anywhere for that, only by using the mAadhaar app you can make this type of update and change in seconds. Let’s know how to change your address and phone number using mAadhaar from home… “Change Address of Aadhar Card Online”
How to use mAadhaar
- For this, first of all, you have to download the mAadhaar app through the play store on your smartphone. this application is available on Google Play Store for free downloading. “For Change Address of Aadhar Card Online”
- After downloading the mAadhaar app on your smartphone, install it & open it when the installation process is complete. After this, you will show the Welcome to mAadhaar will appear on the screen of the home screen of the smartphone. Here, after selecting the suitable language as per your Suitability or convenience, click on the Continue button.
- After this, you are ask to enter the registered mobile number for OTP receiving, after entering a valid mobile number, tap on the Next button. Enter an OTP on the receiving on the mobile number given by you at a time registration & click on the Submit button.
- Now, After clicking on the submit button, Also click on Register my Aadhaar tab for more process. Now, your Aadhaar registered in the mAadhaar app & you will have to enter a 4 digit PIN on your smartphone. After confirming the 4 digit PIN, the Aadhaar number sought clearly.
- Then an OTP will appear on your registered mobile number by entering you on registration time. After entering it, Now click on Verify Button. As soon as you click on Verify Button, your Aadhar card & some options will appear at the top of the App for Change Address of Aadhar Card Online Properly.
The process to Change Address of Aadhar Card Online in mAadhaar
- To update the address of Aadhar, you can click on Services from the bottom four options given, My Aadhaar Enrolment Center, More. then you can tap on the Update Address Online link from the options given below in detail.
- After you will enter the Aadhaar number, enter the security captcha (Given above on Request OTP) & tap on the request OTP given below. Also, Enter the OTP on the registered mobile number and click on Verify.
- After this, you asked how to update your address. For which the option of via Secret Code & via Address Proof will be available. From this, you tap via Address Proof. Then you can fill in your address details properly & preview them to see if there will be showing any mistakes.
- after that, you asked for the address proof which should be scanned and submitted properly. After this, click on the button of Verify. In just a few days your address updated and a new Aadhaar card will come. “Change Address of Aadhar Card Online”
The process to update phone in mAadhaar
- In the mAadhaar app, you can also change your registered phone or mobile number & for this, you will have to follow some process steps by step.
- After this, you will complete the Process, you can get some options from which to select properly the option of the Aadhaar mobile number update option. Also, Fill in all details here & click on what do you want to update the Options button, after which you select the phone/ mobile number & Click on the submit it for Aadhar Card Address Change & Update Online (Documents) and phone (Mobile) number of m Aadhar Card.