Table of Contents
BSNL Recruitment 2019:
Total No of Posts: 198 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Junior Telecom Officer (Civil): 66 Posts
➽ Junior Telecom Officer (Electrical): 132 Posts
Essential Qualification: BE/BTech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering for JTO (Civil) & in Electrical Engineering for JTO (Electrical) from a recognized Institution/ University AND are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical (EE) & Civil (CE).
Age Limits: Candidate shall not be below 18 years and not exceed 30 years as on the last date of receipt of Online applications from the candidates. The upper age limit relaxation Up to five (5) years for SC/ST candidates, Up to three (3) years for OBC candidates.
Application Fees: The prescribed examination fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) for OBC candidates and of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates.
- First of all, the interested candidates must possess the educational qualification BE/BTech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering for JTO (Civil) & in Electrical Engineering for JTO (Electrical) from a recognized Institution/University AND are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper.
- Secondly, the interested candidates shall have to register themselves further with GATE Registration ID (13 digits) with GATE paper codes.
- The circle’s wise merit list prepared based on the GATE Score-2019 and available vacancy of the circle.
How to Apply: Candidates applying for JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL web site www.bsnl.co.in.
- Opening Date of Online submission of applications & fees: 11/02/2019.
- Closing Date of Online submission of applications & fees: 12/03/2019.