BSPHCL Recruitment 2018:
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited (BSPHCL), Published Notification for Exam Date and Download Admit Card for Various Assistant Engineer and Manager Posts.
Exam Dates & Time for Various Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 29-12-2018 (10:30 AM to 12:00 Noon)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 29-12-2018 (10:30 AM to 12:00 Noon)
- IT Manager: 29-12-2018 (2:00 PM to 3:30 PM)
- Assistant IT Manager: 29-12-2018 (10:30 AM to 12:00 Noon)
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited (BSPHCL), invites Online Application for itself and its subsidiary companies namely North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL), Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd. (BSPTCL) & Bihar State Power Generation Company Limited (BSPGCL) from the eligible employees who have been working on regular establishment for minimum 5 (five) years in BSPHCL & its four Subsidiary Companies (NBPDCL, SBPDCL, BSPTCL & BSPGCL) for appointment on the posts as mentioned below.
Total No of Posts: 43 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 15 Posts.
Full time 4 years Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with minimum % of marks as UR – 60%, SC/ST – 50%, BC/EBC – 55%.
Assistant Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts.
Full time 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with minimum % of marks as UR – 60%, SC/ST – 50%, BC/EBC – 55%.
IT Manager: 03 Posts.
Full time B.E./ B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science / IT from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University approved by AICTE.
Assistant IT Manager: 23 Posts.
Full time B.E./ B.Tech. (Computer Science/ IT) from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University approved by AICTE.
Age (As on 01/08/2018):
The application fee is Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One thousand) only for UR, BC, EBC candidates and for SC/ ST of Bihar domicile & Divyang is Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty) only. The fee will be accepted through online payment mode only.
- Candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in PAPER BASED WRITTEN EXAM (OMR Based). The syllabus is attached for all the posts.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the test will be 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female/ PHP (Divyang) candidates.
How to Apply: The applicants are to apply through “ONLINE” on the Website of www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in. The Website will open from 16/10/2018. After filling up the ON-LINE application; Candidates must take a print out of the Registration Form for future reference and downloading of Admit Cards etc.
- Online Registration Starting Date: 16/10/2018 (from 11:00 AM)
- Closing Date for Online Submission of Application: 31/10/2018 (till 6:00 PM)
- Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.: 31/10/2018 (till 6:00 PM)
- The period for Modification/ edit in an application form, if required by the candidate: 01/11/2018 to 02/11/2018 (till 6:00 PM)
- Tentative Date of Examination (OMR BASED): 2nd week of December 2018.