Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2019:
- Exam Date for Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical): 28/05/2019.
- Time of Examination: 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
Call letters to the candidates shall be issued subsequently. Candidates advised keeping visit in touch with the official website of CWC www.cewacor.nic.in.
Total No of Posts: 28 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Assistant Engineer (Civil): 18 Posts
➽ Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 10 Posts
Essential Qualification: A Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
Age Limits: Age As on 16.03.2019 (last date of receipt of applications) 30 Years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 17.03.1989 and later than 16.03.2001; both days inclusive).
Application Fees: Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR) and OBC shall be required to pay an online application fee of Rs. 700/- + Intimation charges of Rs. 300/-. SC/ ST/ Women/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates exempted from the payment of application fee; however, they will be required to pay intimation charges of Rs. 300/-.
Selection Process: Online Test + Document Verification followed by Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are first required to go to the CWC’s website www.cewacor.nic.in and click on the link ‘Vacancy and Results’ and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2019/01” to open the On-Line Application Form. Candidates can apply online only from 15.02.2019 to 16.03.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Online Registration: 15/02/2019 to 16/03/2019.
- Payment of Application Fees- Online: 15/02/2019 to 16/03/2019.
- Download of Call letter for Examination: Around 7 days before the exam.
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises: April/May.