DRDO Recruitment 2018:
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), C invites online applications from Graduate Engineers including students appearing in their final year examination through RAC website https://rac.gov.in.
Total No of Posts: 19 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Graduate Engineers (Mechanical): 19 Posts.
At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent. Equivalent acceptable subjects of Qualifying Degree Mechanical Engineering, Mechtronics Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering and Mechanical & Production Engineering.
Age Limit (as on closing date of advertisement):
Un Reserved (UR) Not exceeding
OBC (Non‐creamy layer) Not exceeding
SC/ST Not exceeding
Relaxation in upper age limit (As per Govt rules) :
(a) The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts.
(b) The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex‐servicemen including Ex SSCOs/ECOs as per rules in vogue.
General and OBC male candidates are required to pay a non‐refundable non‐transferable application fee of `100/‐ (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only. There is no application fee for SC/ST and women candidates.
- The shortlisted candidates on the basis of the written examination will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as decided by RAC/ DRDO.
- Only those candidates securing minimum qualifying marks of 70% (for UR category) and 60% (for OBC/SC/ST category) in the personal interview will be considered for preparation of final merit list. Candidates who do not qualify the interview will not be considered for final selection irrespective of their written exam score.
- The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of marks in written examination and 20% weightage of marks in personal interview.
- In addition to the above, any other selection tool/test may be administered, at the sole discretion of the RAC.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
- On successful registration, the candidates may login before the closing date of the advertisement to fill the application form online. The candidates are required to upload the requisite certificates (See Para IV for details), the details of the application fee payment (if not exempted) and lock the application before submission of the same.
- Closing date: 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.