Engineering Projects (India) Ltd (Apply Online for EPIL Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf of Engineer, Assistant Manager, Manager Gr.-II and Sr. Manager Posts Through Official Website www.epi.gov.in): EPIL is engaged in the execution of a wide range of various projects on a turnkey basis in Power, Steel, Infrastructure Sectors, & Industrial, Civil requires the following Executives employment on Fixed Term having qualification & field experience as detailed below.
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||33|
|Assistant Manager (Mechanical)||06|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)||10|
|Manager Gr.-II (Civil)||15|
|Manager Gr.-II (Mechanical)||05|
|Manager Gr.-II (Electrical)||04|
|Manager Gr.-II (Architecture)||01|
|Sr. Manager (Civil)||03|
|Sr. Manager (Mechanical)||01|
|Sr. Manager (ElectroMechanical)||01|
|Total No of Posts||80|
|BE/ B. Tech OR AMIE OR equivalent qualification in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Architecture Engineering (min 55% marks) for EPIL Recruitment 2022.|
Upper Age Limits for EPIL Recruitment 2022
Upper Age limit as of (11/05/2022) 30 Years for Engineer, 32 Years for Assistant Manager, 35 Years for Manager Gr.-II, and 42 Years for Sr. Manager. Maximum age relaxation is 5-years for ST/ SC candidates, 3-years for OBC candidates, and 10 years for PWD Applicants.
|Also Read: BSF Recruitment 2022 for Sub Inspector & Junior Engineer – 90 Posts|
|Also Read: NPCIL Recruitment 2022 for Executive Trainees – 225 Posts|
How to Apply
|Eligible and interested applicants are required to apply only Online through EPI’s Official Website (Recruitment section) www.epi.gov.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The Registration is open from 9:00 AM on 22/04/2022 till 05:30 PM on 11/05/2022 for EPIL Recruitment 2022.|
|Commencement of Online Application By Applicant:||22/04/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application By Applicant:||11/05/2022|
Important Links for Engineering Projects (India) Ltd | Apply Online for EPIL Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf of Engineer, Assistant Manager, Manager Gr.-II and Sr. Manager Posts Through Official Website www.epi.gov.in
|Detail Advertisement Download Here|
|Apply Online Click Here|
|Official Website Visit Here|
Mode of Selection for EPIL Recruitment 2022
The applications will be shortlisted for interview based on the following criteria:
- The applicants must fulfill the requisite qualification with the required percentage of marks and requisite experience for the applied post.
- The applications will be shortlisted based on the percentage of marks secured in requisite qualification in a 1: 5 ratio.
- On shortlisting, the list of shortlisted candidates will be hoisted on EPI’s website for information of all concerned and the shortlisted candidates will be informed 20 days well in advance of the date of interview through email.
- If required, management may conduct a Written test for screening of applicants depending upon the number of applications received against the post. The applicants will be called for an interview based on their performance in the Written Test.
- The list of selected candidates will be hoisted on EPI’s website.
Place of Interview:
The interview will be conducted at the Corporate Office- New Delhi/ at our Regional Offices (Western regional Office Mumbai, Southern regional office- Chennai, Eastern regional office- Kolkata, North Eastern regional office Guwahati) and PCO-Bhubaneswar/ Vishakhapatnam depending upon the nos. of applications received against the post for particular Region/ Office.