Table of Contents
ESIC Recruitment 2018:
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Download Final Result for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) in ESI Corporation as under:
Notice regarding downloading of E-Admit Card for appearing in Written Examination (Computer Based Test) for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) Download Here
Total No of Posts: 79 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Junior Engineer (Civil): 52 posts
Junior Engineer (Electrical): 27 posts
Diploma / Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university, with Two years Professional Experience.
Application Fees: Online Fee Payment through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card etc. (as provided in the Online Application) will only be accepted:
- Open Category / Applied Against Open Category: Rs.500/- + Transaction Charges.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen Rs.250/- + Transaction Charges.
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in, enter ESIC Home Page => Recruitment => Apply online for Recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in ESIC – 2018.
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications (Step-I): 16/11/2018.
- Last Date & Time for the closing of Registration and Submission of Application (Step-I & Step-II): 15/12/2018 (up to 11:59 PM)
- Last Date & Time for Closing of submission of Online Application Fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) (Step-III): 18/12/2018 (Up to 11:45 PM)