FCI Recruitment 2019:
Food Corporation of India (FCI Recruitment), invites online applications for the under-mentioned posts in its Depots and Offices to spread all over the Country from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age, experience, etc. as indicated below:
Total No of Posts: 201 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Manager (General): 22 Posts
- Manager (Depot): 87 Posts
- Manager (Movement): 32 Posts
- Manager (Technical): 48 Posts
- Manager (Civil): 07 Posts
- Manager (Electrical/ Mechanical): 05 Posts
Education Qualifications: Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Agricultural/ Bio-Technology/ Industrial Bio-Technology/ Bio-Chemical Engineering/ Graduate degree or equivalent from a Recognized University or equivalent. for “FCI Recruitment 2019”.
Age Limits: Maximum Age limit 28 Years as on 01/08/2019. The candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC categories are eligible for age relaxation maximum by 05 and 03 years respectively “FCI Recruitment 2019”.
Application Fees: The Candidates applying for the post are required to submit an Application Fee of Rs. 800/- (Excluding bank charges but including GST). The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/UPI.
“Food Corporation of India – FCI Recruitment 2019 for Managers – 201 Posts”
Selection Process: The selection process will be consisting of Online Test, Interview and Training.
- Candidates to go to the FCI website (www.fci.gov.in) and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Login with Registration Number and Password and fill-up application carefully for “FCI Recruitment 2019”.
- Submission of Online Application Form along with fee payment: 28/09/2019 from 10:00 Hrs (IST).
- Last Date & time for submission of Online Application and payment of fees: 27/10/2019 till 24:00 Hrs (IST).
- Availability of Admit Cards on the website for download: 10 days prior to the announced date of examination.
- Date of Online Test: Tentatively in the month of November/December 2019.