HNL Recruitment 2017:
Hindustan Newsprint Limited: Kottayam proposes to select eligible candidates as Graduate Apprentices under the Apprentice (Amendment), Act 1973 in the following categories.
Total No of Posts: 12 Posts.Name of Posts:
- Civil Engineer: 02 Posts.
- Electrical Engineer: 02 Posts.
- Instrumentation Engineer: 02 Posts.
- Mechanical Engineer: 04 Posts.
- Chemical Engineer: 02 Posts.
- BE/B.Tech. in Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical and Chemical Engineering (Candidates who have completed three years after passing the qualifying examination are not eligible to apply).
- 55% in the relevant BE/ BTech qualifying examination.
The Selection will be based on the following criteria
- Qualifying Examination 50%
- Interview 50 %
Age Limit: Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 25 years as on l November 2017. Upper age limit of 25 years is releasable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per Govt rules.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply to the Assistant Manager, Training Section, Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar PO, Kottayam-686 616 along with self attested copies of their qualifying examination and certificates pertaining to the reservation status on or before 25.11.2017.
Candidates must bring with them the originals and one set of attested copies of the following documents/certificates at the time of interview.
- Proof of date of birth (SSLC)
- BE/B.Tech Certificate and marklist
- Caste certificate in case of SC, ST, OBC.
- Disability Certificate (for PWD candidates) from competent Medical Board
Last Date for sending Application: 25/11/2017.