Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL Various Engineers Recruitment 2021 without gate Notification pdf, Salary, Qualification, Syllabus, Age limit, apply online), invites talented & motivated Indian nationals looking for exciting career opportunities in the energy sector and willing to contribute to India’s energy future by being part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible applicants can register for the following vacancies online:
HPCL Recruitment 2021 has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling 200 vacancies to the post of Various Engineers through direct selection. Applicants would be able to check important dates, educational qualification, age limit, vacancy breakup, application procedure, selection process, salary, etc. below for HPCL Recruitment 2021.
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Total No of Posts||200|
The qualification must be a Four year full-time regular Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering course from UGC recognized University/ AICTE approved/ Deemed University with a minimum percentage of 60% marks for UR/ OBCNC/ EWS Applicants and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD Applicants, under the relevant engineering stream as mentioned above only.
final year students are also eligible to apply for these posts. At the time of applying, the aggregate marks required will be the same as mentioned above as per the respective category for HPCL Recruitment 2021 for Various Engineers Without Gate – 200 Posts.
Upper Age Limits: The Maximum Age limit 25 Years. The maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBCNC, 10 years for PwBD (UR), 13 years for PwBD (OBCNC), and 15 years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates for HPCL Recruitment 2021.
Emoluments (HPCL Engineer Salary): Cost to Company (CTC) Approximately 15.17 lakhs. (Pay Scale: ₹50000-₹160000 (E2))
|Also Read: RVUNL Recruitment Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer – 1075 Posts|
|Also Read: MES Recruitment 2021 for Supervisor & Draughtsman – 502 Posts|
Application Fees: UR, OBCNC, and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + GST@18% i.e. ₹180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable). SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee for HPCL Recruitment 2021.
|UR, OBCNC, and EWS Candidates||Rs. 1180/-|
|SC, ST & PwBD Candidates||Nil|
How to Apply
|Applicants are requested to Registration apply online only through the official website link http://jobs.hpcl.co.in/Recruit_New/ after reading detailed Notifications. No other means/mode of the application accepted. Online Application accepted from 1200 hrs on 3rd March 2021 till 2359 hrs on 15th April 2021 for HPCL Recruitment 2021 for Various Engineers Without Gate – 200 Posts.|
|Commencement of Online Application:||03/03/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application:||15/04/2021|
Important Links for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited | HPCL Various Engineers Recruitment 2021 without gate Notification pdf, Salary, Qualification, Syllabus, Age limit, apply online
|Detail Advertisement Download Here|
|For Apply Online Click Here|
// Scheme of Examination & Syllabus for HPCL Recruitment 2021 //
- The selection process may comprise various shortlisting tools like Computer Based Tests, Group tasks, Personal Interviews, etc.
- All the applicants claiming to fulfill all the eligibility criteria will be called for MCQ Type Computer Based Test.
- MCQ Type Computer Based Test will be of objective type questions with no negative marking and will comprise of 2 parts.
I. General Aptitude consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test.
II. Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree/ Educational background required for the applied position.
- Candidates qualifying in the Computer Based Test in order of merit & predetermined ratio will be advised to upload the supporting documents.
- Basis scrutiny of the application, uploaded documents, and category-wise and discipline-wise merit list in Computer Based Test, eligible candidates will be called for Group Task & Personal Interview.
- Applicants must secure minimum Passing marks in each of the stages i.e. Computer Based Test, Group Task, and Personal Interview considered for the further selection process.
- A category & discipline-wise merit list will be drawn for all the candidates who qualify in all the stages. Computer Based Test + Group Task + Personal Interviews & offer of appointment would be as per the category & discipline-wise vacancies available for HPCL Recruitment 2021.