IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2017:
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project positions as per the details given below for the consultancy/research projects under the Principal investigator Dr. R.P. Saini, Principal Investigator, Alternate Hydro Energy Center, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
Total No of Posts: 03 posts.
Name of Posts and Education Qualification:
Project Associate: 02 Posts.
- B.Tech (Mechanical) with knowledge in hydro mechanical equipment.
Project Assistant (Technical): 01 Posts.
- Diploma (Mechanical – 3 years) with knowledge in hydro turbine.
Job description :
(i) Field visit, design, selection and preparation of specification for hydro mechanical equipment for SHP projects.
(ii) Field visit, data collection and analysis for turbine selection.
How to Apply:
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degrees /certificates and experience certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Important Date and venue:
The interview will be held at AHEC, IIT Roorkee on November 10, 2017 at 1.00 AM.