Table of Contents
IOC Recruitment 2017:
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOC): Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement of 310 Technician Apprentices, under The Apprentices Act, 1961, in the trades of Electrical, Mechanical and Telecommunication & Instrumentation mentioned below, across various states in Pipelines Division of IOCL:
Total No of Posts: 310 posts.
Name of posts and Education Qualification:
Technician Apprentice Mechanical:
- Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
Technician Apprentice Electrical:
- Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute.
Technician Apprentice Telecommunication & Instrumentation:
- Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 24 years as on 16-10-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST 3 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iocl.com from 16-10-2017 to 06-11-2017.
- Date of opening of online application and publishing of detailed website notification on IOCL Website: 16/10/2017.
- Last date of submission of online application: 06/11/2017.
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card From: 16/11/2017.
- Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines: 03/12/2017.
- Tentative dates for personal interview for all disciplines: 04/12/2017. May be extended to 05.12.2017 and 06.12.2017 depending on number of candidates to be interviewed.