IPRC Recruitment 2019:
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC Recruitment), Mahendragiri invites applications from candidates for engagement of Graduate Apprentices and Diploma Apprentices in various disciplines. More details related to the post are given below:
Total No of Posts: 100 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Graduate Apprentices: 41 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 10 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineers: 05 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineers: 10 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineers: 02 Posts
- Chemical Engineers: 02 Posts
- Computer Science Engineers: 05 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 04 Posts
- Library Science: 03 Posts
➽ Diploma Technician: 59 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 20 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineers: 10 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineers: 15 Posts
- Chemical Engineers: 05 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 09 Posts
Diploma Apprenticeship Training: Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Chemical Engineering/ Technology in the relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State for ISRO Propulsion Complex – IPRC Recruitment 2019 for Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Posts.
Upper Age Limit: The Maximum Age limits 35 Years as on 14/12/2019. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates (5 years) and OBC candidates (3 years).
Selection Criteria: The selection for Apprenticeship Training will be done purely based on the Percentage of Marks secured in the qualifying examination as entered by the candidates in the Application Form.
ISRO Propulsion Complex – IPRC Recruitment 2019 for Graduate and Diploma Apprentices – 100 Posts
How to Apply:
- Applications will be received through OFF-LINE mode only through WALK-IN-INTERVIEW as scheduled below.
- The applicants may visit the Careers page of the IPRC Website (www.iprc.gov.in) and download the Application Form.
- The applicants have to fill the Application Form neatly and correctly and attach self-attested copies of the certificates regarding Date of Birth, Qualification, Reservation (if any), Previous Experience, etc.
- The applicants have to bring the duly filled Application Form along with ORIGINALS and copies of the Certificates in-person to ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu on the stipulated date & time for submitting the application.
- The applicants have to carry a valid photo ID proof, viz. Aadhaar, Electoral ID, etc. for security reasons, without which they will not be allowed to enter the IPRC campus.
- Applications send through Post / Courier or any other means will not be entertained for ISRO Propulsion Complex – IPRC Recruitment 2019 for Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Posts.