Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (Meghalaya PSC Recruitment), On behalf of the Various Government Departments concerned Applications (Online-mode only), are invited from genuine citizens of India who are desirous to apply as per the terms and conditions of this Advertisement for recruitment to the under mentioned posts:
Total No of Posts: 61 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Senior Technical Assistant: 01 Posts
- Sub-Divisional Officer (HEW): 04 Posts
- Lecturer (Civil): 02 Posts
- Lecturer (Computer Science): 01 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 12 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical): 35 Posts
- Sub – Engineer (Mechanical): 04 Posts
- Cold Chain Officer (Electrical): 01 Posts
- Assistant System Engineer: 01 Posts
Senior Technical Assistant: Degree (B.E or B.Tech) in Agriculture/ Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering or AMIE/ (Mechanical/ Automobile) from Government recognized Universities/ Institutions.
Sub-Divisional Officer (HEW): Graduate in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification of a recognized University.
Lecturer (Civil): At least B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering course from recognized College/ University/ IIT or other recognized Technical Institute offering Degree course in Civil Engineering.
Lecturer (Computer Science): At least B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology course from recognized College/ University/ IIT or other recognized Technical Institute offering a Degree course in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019.
Assistant Engineer (Civil): Graduate in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University (or have passed in Section A and B or AMIE India Civil).
Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical): Three years Diploma Course in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a Government recognized Institution.
Sub – Engineer (Mechanical): Three years Diploma Course in Automobile/ Mechanical/ Agricultural Engineering from a Government recognized Institution.
Cold Chain Officer (Electrical): Should be a Diploma in Electrical Engineering having knowledge of Cold Chain System/ Refrigerator.
Assistant System Engineer: Should be a Diploma in CSE from a Government recognized Institution for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limits: Age limits between 18 to 27 years with 5 years relaxation in case of SC/ST. No age limit for candidates who are already in Government service provided they entered service within the prescribed age limit.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer – 61 Posts
Application Fees: Application fee (Inclusive of Examination Fee) Non-Refundable Differents as per Post wise in Three tyes is Rs. 460/-, Rs. 350/- and Rs. 320/- paid through On-line mode only using the On-line payment gateway GRAS. Half the rate for SC/ST who are permanent residents of the State of Meghalaya.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are to apply and submit their applications through online mode only by clicking on the “Online Application” icon appearing in the MPSC website www.mpsc.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- For candidates applying for the first time through online mode, a one-time registration process is required to enable them to apply against the advertised vacancies/posts. Kindly read the instructions on the web page carefully before applying for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 05/09/2019 (by 17:00 PM).