MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018:
Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), intends to fill 45 numbers vacancies for Junior Engineer (Electrical) and invites applications from eligible candidates for which the category wise vacancy position is as follows:
Total No of Posts: 45 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Junior Engineer (Electrical): 45 Posts.
The candidate should be having a full time diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a University/Institute recognized by UGc or AICTE. Candidates having degree in same field may also apply.
Age (As on 01/01/2018):
Maximum age Limit for MP Domicile applicants.
Maximum age Limit for Non MP Domicile applicants.
Male Applicants (UR)
Female Applicants (UR)
Male/ Female Applicants (Govt. Corporation/Board/ Autonomous Institute employees and Home Guards)
Male/ Female Applicants (Reserved Category –SC/ ST/ OBC)
Male/Female Applicants (Reserved Category of Govt. Corporation/ Board/ Autonomous Institute employees and Home Guards)
- Online application will be invited through MP Online. The application form will be live for a period of 1 month from application start date as mentioned in the advertisement.
- ONLINE test of 2 hours duration, comprising 100 objective type questions mark each. There will be no negative marking. The cut off marks for Online test will be 40% for UR Category and 30% for SC/STIOBC (Non Creamy layer Category. The scope of the “Online Assessment” test would cover 75 questions on technical ability (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics and 25 questions would be drawn from general awareness and aptitude.
- The selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in ONLINE test.
How to Apply: Applications shall be received through MPOnline vin only Link to the website of MP Online will also be provided on the website of the Company (www.mpez.co.in).
- Date of inviting applications through M.P. Online: 09/06/2018.
- Last date of receiving online applications: 08/07/2018.