NHPC Limited Recruitment 2019:
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited (NHPC Limited Recruitment), Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Engineering in the following discipline for undergoing ONE-year Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice Training at Loktak Power Station, a unit of NHPC Limited.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Graduate and Technician Apprentices
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electronics & Communication Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- IT Engineers
Education Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Civil/ IT Engineering or Technology or equivalent qualification from UGC recognized Indian Universities/ UGC recognized Indian Deemed Universities or AICTE approved. [Please Read Detail Advertisement for Education Qualification].
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited – NHPC Limited Recruitment 2019 for Graduate and Technician Apprentices Posts
How to Apply: The application form in the prescribed format neatly typed in double space on A4 size paper duly filled reached to the Senior Manager (HR), Loktak Power Station, Kom Keirap, P.O. Loktak, Distt: Churachandpur, Manipur-795124 before the closing of office hours on 09.11.2019 through India Post only for NHPC Limited Recruitment 2019.
Documents to be enclosed:
- Self-attested copies of Certificates in regard to proof of Age, Educational and Technical Qualification.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- A Character Certificate issued by the Gazetted Officer.
- SC/ST/OBC Applicants should attach the self-attested copy of the Cast Certificate issued by the Appropriate Authority.
- One passport size recent photograph signed on top of the photograph affixed in the space as shown in the application format.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (Size 10” x 8”) each affixed with Rs. 45/- postal stamp for NHPC Limited Recruitment 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application with relevant Document: 09/11/2019.