ONGC Recruitment 2019
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Assistant Executive Engineers
- Mechanical (Cementing)
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical (Drilling)
- Electrical Engineers
- Electronics Engineers
- Instrumentation Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Mechanical (Production)
- Chemical (Production)
- Petroleum (Production)
- Materials Managemen Officer
- Programming Officer
- Transport Officer
- Industrial Engineering
Essential Qualification: Graduate Degree in Mechanical/ Petroleum/ Civil/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Electronics/ Telecom/ Geology/ Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT/ Auto Engineering with minimum 60% marks. [Please Read Detail Advertisement for Post Wise Education Qualifications]
Upper Age Limits: Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 30.04.2019. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC & PWD given as per ONGC rules.
Registration Fees: The registration fee for General & OBC Category Rs. 299.20/- and for SC, ST &SC, Category Not Required to Pay Fees for “ONGC AEE Recruitment Through Gate-2020”.
Selection Process: The final merit list shall be prepared based on the weightages assigned to various parameters as follows:
|1||Weightage of GATE-2018 Score||60 Marks|
|3||Qualification||25 Marks (20 Marks for Essential Qualification & 05 marks for inline Ph.D.)|
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to separately apply online to ONGC for which Link will be activated on www.ongcindia.com in March/April 2020.
- The exact date and period of go-live of the online application registration site will be intimated by notification in the Website of ONGC (www.ongcindia.com) in due course. Candidates are required to visit www.ongcindia.com regularly to get updates.
- Applying for GATE-2020: For detailed information on GATE- 2020 and on-line submission of application for GATE-2020, interested candidates may visit http://gate.iitd.ac.in. for “ONGC AEE Recruitment Through Gate-2020”.
- Date of Announcement of GATE-2020 Results: 16th March 2020.
- Activation of the link on www.ongcindia.com for filling up of online application of ONGC: March/April 2020 (Tentatively).