Table of Contents
PGCIL Recruitment 2018:
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL), invites applications from young and dynamic professionals who are eligible for the following positions.
Total No of Posts: 25 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : 20 Posts.
Full Time Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical (Power)/ Power System Engineering/ Power Engineering(Electrical) from recognized Technical Board/Institute with not less than 70% marks for UR/ OBC (NCL) category and Pass marks for SC/ST & PwD(OH).
Diploma Trainee (Civil): 05 Posts.
Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with not less than 70% marks for UR/ OBC (NCL)/ST category and Pass marks for SC.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply through Online Registration on POWERGRID website. To apply for the said post logon to http://www.powergridindia.com Careers section Job Opportunities Openings Regional Openings NR-II Recruitment “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) & Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) in NRTS-II, Advt. No. N2JM/HR/Rect-2017-18 dated 07.02.2018. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
The Selection Process for respective Post shall consist of the following:-
Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil): Selection Test
Selection Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts: –
- Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
- Opening date of online submission of application: 07.02.2018(11:00 hrs)
- Closing date of online submission of application: 27.02.2018(23:59 hrs)
- Opening date for deposit of fee through Online mode: 07.02.2018(11:00 hrs)
- Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode: 27.02.2018(23:59 hrs)
- Cut-Off date for the purpose of upper age limit / qualification / reservation: 27.02.2018.