Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020
Sports Authority of India Recruitment (SAI Recruitment for Lab Technician), an autonomous organization under Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (GOI), invites applications for recruitment by selection on Contractual Basis for the following Post to develop and execute the tasks for different events under SAI:
Total No of Posts: 31 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Lab Technician: 31 Posts
Education Qualifications: Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation from a recognized university. Also, Equivalent Education Qualification is eligible for the Posts.
Sports Authority of India – SAI Recruitment for Lab Technician – 31 Posts
Upper Age Limit: There is an upper age limit of 35 years for Lab Technician Posts. Age Relaxation available as per Khelo India Division rules for Sports Authority of SAI Recruitment for Lab Technician Posts.
Selection Process: The candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be called for an interview through e-mail. The interview held in three various centers i.e., Bengaluru, Kolkata, and Patiala. The centers of held the interview as mentioned are liable to canceled/ changed at the discretion of SAI.
How to Apply: The candidate has to apply only online through the link https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/saijobs. Applications receiving through any other mode would not accept and summarily rejected. Before registering/submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid E-mail ID: The e-mail ID entered in the online application form remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID allowed once entered. Self-attested documents to be uploaded while submitting the application online.
- Certificate of Date of birth also requires.
- Certificates of essential educational qualifications & experience Require because its important to take extra marks for interview.
- Also, a Scanned copy of passport size color photograph and signature.
- Scanned copy of No Objection Certificate from their present employer, in case working in Central/ State Government/ Autonomous Organizations on a regular basis for SAI Recruitment for Lab Technician Posts.
- Date of opening of online registration: 03:00 PM on 01/02/2020.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 05:00 PM on 15/02/2020.