Table of Contents
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018:
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 for Forester), Applications are invited from the candidates only through Online mode for Direct Recruitment for the vacancies for the post of Forester (included in the Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service) in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department:
“TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 for Forester (Engineers) – 300 Posts“
Total No of Posts: 300 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Forester: 300 Posts
Engineering (All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering, Computer Applications / Computer Science)
Age Limits: Minimum Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018) for All Candidates 21 Years, and Maximum age for General Candidate 30 Years & Maximum age for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes 35 Years for “TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 for Forester“.
Application Fees: Examination Fee for the Post of Forester is Rs.250/- + applicable service charges.
- Based on the Online Examination, the successful candidates will be called for appearing in Endurance Test, Physical Standards Verification, and Personality Test in 1:3 ratio for final selection.
- The maximum marks assigned for Personality Test is 25.
- A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in online examination or other tests will not be considered for selection even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Online Examination of “TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 for Forester“.
- Candidates are first required to log in to the Tamil Nadu Forest Department ‘s Website www.forests.tn.gov.in.
- Click “TNFUSRC Recruitments”.
- Select the name of the Post for which they wish to apply.
- Date of Published Notification: 06/10/2018.
- Commencement of Online Application: 15/10/2018.
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 05/11/2018 (Time: 5.00 PM).
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee:
- (A) Online Payment 05.11.2018 (Time: 5.00 PM)
- (B) By challan at designated Indian Bank branches: 07.11.2018 (Time: 2.00 PM).
- Date of Online Computer-based Examination: Will be announced.