UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (UPSC Recruitment 2021), Union Public Service Commission Published Notification for Combined Defence Services Examination – 345 Posts. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination: (Advt. No.-02/2021-CDS-I). More Details Related to Education Qualifications, Age Limits, How to Apply, etc. ate Given below:
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy||100|
|Indian Naval Academy||26|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy||187|
|Total No of Posts||345|
Upper Age Limits:
- For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1998 and not later than 1st January 2003 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1998 and not later than 1st January 2003 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy – 20 to 24 years as on 1st January 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January 1998 and not later than 1st January 2002 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January 1996 and not later than 1st January 2002 only are eligible.
- Officers’ Training Academy – (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1997 and not later than 1st January 2003 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy – —(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried, and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1997 and not later than 1st January 2003.
Application Fees: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination 2021.
|Also Read: Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2020 for Engineering Graduates – 191 Posts|
|Also Read: SSC Recruitment 2020-21 for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical) Posts|
|How to Apply|
|Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above-mentioned website.|
however if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another and multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination center, photograph, signature, fee, etc. for UPSC Recruitment 2021 for Combined Defence Services Examination.
|The Online Applications Can be Filled up to Date:||17/11/2020 till 6:00 PM|
Important Links for Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination 2021 – 345 Posts:
|Detail Advertisement Download Here|
|For Apply Online Click Here|
// Eligibility Criteria for Applicant //
The eligible candidates issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website (http://upsc.gov.in) for downloading by candidates. No e-Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail id while filling up the online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.