VSSC Recruitment 2019
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC Recruitment for Technical Apprentices) is looking for Technician Apprentices in the following designated disciplines to be engaged under the Apprentices for the training year 2019-20. Other detail Education Qualification, Age Limit, How to Apply, etc are given below:
Total No of Posts: 158 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Automobile Engineers: 08 Posts
- Chemical Engineers: 25 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 08 Posts
- Computer Engineers: 15 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 10 Posts
- Electronics Engineers: 40 Posts
- Instrument Engineers: 06 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 46 Posts
Education Qualifications: First Class Diploma in Automobile/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrument/ Mechanical Engineering awarded by a State Technical Board/University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks.
VSSC Recruitment 2019 for Technical Apprentices – 158 Posts
Age Limits: The Upper age limit is 30 years as on 16.09.2019 (33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST. Additional 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates in their respective categories). Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD candidates is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
Selection Process: The consolidated Bio-data/ applications will be screened subsequently and selection lists will be prepared based on academic scores at Diploma level giving due weightage to reservation categories for VSSC Recruitment 2019 for Technical Apprentices – Posts.
- Walk-in-Interview Date and Time: 07/09/2019 at 09:30 AM to 05:00 PM.