WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019:
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL Recruitment), invites application from Indian Nationals to fill up the Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical/ IT/ Computer Science) 335 Posts (Notification No. MPP/2019/03):
Total No of Posts: 335 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Essential Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power/ Civil/ Construction/ Mechanical/ Information Technology / Computer Science/ Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / M.Sc (Computer Science) / MCA / B.Sc (Hons) with B. Tech (3 Years’ duration) in Computer Science and Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/ IITs.
“WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineer – 335 Posts”
Application Fees: Application fees ₹ 400/- should be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a triplicate CHALLAN. Applicants applying under SC & ST category (from West Bengal) and PWD category are exempted from paying any fee.
- Candidates will have to essentially qualify in GATE-2019 examination. In addition, candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview.
- Only GATE-2019 score is valid for this recruitment exercise in WBSEDCL under this notification.
- Score from GATE-2018 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid.
- On the basis of GATE-2019 score, the candidates will be shortlisted (category-wise) for Personal Interview (in 1:5 ratios of advertised vacancies).
- Final Merit List of eligible candidates prepared based on the combined performance in GATE2019 and Personal Interview process.
|Sr. No.||Parameters||Full Marks||Weightage|
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of WBSEDCL i.e. www.wbsedcl.in at Career Tab. No other means/mode of application accepted. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 07.03.2019 (10:00 AM) to 08.04.2019 (02:00 PM)
- Commencement of Online Registration: 07/03/2019 (10:00 am)
- Closure of Online Registration: 08/04/2019 (02:00 pm)
- Last Date for Receiving Printed Online Registration Form and Relevant Documents through Post: 16/04/2019
- Tentative Date of Personal Interview: June 2019