BESCOM Recruitment 2019
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM Recruitment), Applications Are Invited for One Year Apprenticeship Training for Graduate Engineers and 3 Year Diploma Holders In BESCOM for The Year 2019-20:
Total No of Posts: 400 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Diploma Engineers – 75 Posts Graduate Engineers – 325 Posts
Graduate Engineers: Engineering Graduates having a Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Information Science, Civil Engineering and Instrumentation Technology.
Diploma Engineers: 3-year Diploma Holders in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, and Computer Science. The candidate should have passed Degree/ Diploma Engineering in the year 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Merit for BESCOM Recruitment 2019 for Graduate Engineers & Diploma Engineers Posts.
How to Apply: The Filled Application should reach the O/o. The Deputy General Manager (Ele.,), HRD Center, BESCOM, Crescent Towers, Crescent Road, Near Mallige Nursing home, Race Course, Bangalore-560001. On or before 31.08.2019 by 4:00 PM. Applications without relevant documents will be rejected. Not entitled to any correspondence/Telephone call. Certificates to be enclosed along with Application (Xerox copies) for “BESCOM Recruitment 2019 for Graduate Engineers & Diploma Engineers Posts”:
1) SSLC Marks card attested by Gazetted Officer.
2) PUC Marks card attested by Gazetted Officer.
3) 7th & 8th-semester Marks card (Degree holders) and 5th & 6th-semester Marks card
(Diploma holders) attested by Gazetted Officer.
4) Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate attested by Gazetted Officer.
5) Cast Certificate in case of SC and ST Candidate attested by Gazetted Officer.
6) Conduct Certificate attested by Gazetted Officer/VVIP.
7) Recent 3 copies of passport size photos.
8) Self Addressed envelope (4” X9”) with Rs.10/- Postal stamp
- Last Date of Sending Applications with Relevant Documents: 31/08/2019 by 4:00 PM.