Table of Contents
IIT Dhanbad Recruitment 2019
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad (IIT Dhanbad Recruitment), invites application from Indian Nationals for an appointment for the following non-teaching posts:
Total No of Posts: 104 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Junior Technician – 104 Posts
- Chemical Engineers: 08 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 07 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 15 Posts
- Electronics Engineers: 19 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 40 Posts
- Computers Engineers: 12 Posts
- Mining Engineers: 03 Posts
Essential Qualification: Diploma in the Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Mining Engineering discipline of 3 years duration (Minimum 55% marks) from a recognized Polytechnic/ Institute for IIT Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 for Junior Technician.
Age Limits: Maximum Age Limit 30 years. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC and Divyang candidates against reserved posts shall be admissible as per Government of India Norms for IIT Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 for Junior Technician.
Application Fees: Recruitment fee to be paid through SBI collect link available on the website of the Institute (www.iitism.ac.in) for the posts of Jr. Technician Rs. 500/-. SC/ST/Divyang/Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation and Female candidates are exempted from payment of recruitment fee.
- Part-A: The candidates eligible on the basis of their qualification called to appear in the Screening Test (objective type) – 100 marks – for shortlisting the candidates for the Practical Skill Test of qualifying nature. The candidates declared qualified in the Practical Skill Test called to appear in the Main Examination.
- Part-B: Main Examination – 100 marks, Step I: Written Test – 80 marks and Step II: Computer Proficiency Test – 20 marks. Total – 100 marks
“IIT Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 for Junior Technician – 104 Posts”
How to Apply: Applications are submitted online through application module available on the Institute’s website www.iitism.ac.in under the head “Recruitment” and the requisite documents (Photograph/ Receipt of fee payment/Degrees/mark sheets/experience certificate/category certificate etc.) should be uploaded in pdf format. Printout of the duly submitted application form with all attachments is also required to be submitted to the Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, Dhanbad – 826 004 (Jharkhand) before the scheduled date and time for IIT Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 for Junior Technician.
- Registration of applicants: 26.08.2019 (10:00 am onwards)
- Opening of submission of online Application form: 02/09/2019 (10:00 am onwards)
- Closing date for submission of online application: 04/11/2019 (up to 05:30 pm)
- Last date for submission of a signed copy of a downloaded copy of duly filled in the online application form with all enclosures: 11/11/2019 (up to 05:30 pm)