How to apply for a pan card step by step online for pan card lost, duplicate? e file pan card: In India, a Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a crucial document. Used to file tax returns, make payments over Rs 50,000, and even create a bank account. A legitimate evidence of identification in India is the PAN card, which is granted to Indian residents (including children), non-resident Indians (NRIs), and even foreign people.
PAN Card can be for through the internet. It is also possible to make requests for modifications or corrections to PAN data online. PAN applications can be submitted online using the NSDL or UTIITSL websites.
How to Apply for a PAN Card Without Going Online
Step-1: Visit https://www.tin-nsdl.com/ and https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL SITE/.
Step-2: Then go to the website and choose the New PAN option.
Step-3: These are the steps to take.
Step-4: Form 49A, which is for Indian citizens, including NRIs, NREs, and OCIs, is found.
Ures only applies to people, not to other groups that can receive a PAN card.
Step-5: Fill out the form to the best of your ability.
Step-6: After you have completed the form, you must submit it and pay the processing cost.
Step-7: There is a page with a 15-digit acknowledgment. Print the paper and sign it in the designated area.
Step-8: Attach passport-sized pictures, identification and address proof, and a Demand Draft if DD pays to the acknowledgment.
Step-9: Within 15 days of filing the online application form, mail it to the NSDL office.
Step-10: The PAN will be mailed to the address within 15 working days after completing all of these processes.
Also Read: Top 10 Screen Lock Apps for Android in India
How to apply for a pan card step by step online
PAN Card Application Online is the most convenient way to apply for a PAN card. The procedure should take no more than 5-10 minutes to finish. Taxpayers who want to get a new PAN card must fill out a document called Form 49A, which is available online. So, let’s examine how you may register your PAN card through the internet.
Through NSDL Portal
Step-1: To apply for a new PAN card, you must first go to the TIN NSDL official website, which is solely for Indian nationals.
Step-2: Choose New PAN card for Indian nationals from the drop-down menu.
Step-3: You will now to a new page, which is critical for the application. This page provides application Do’s and Don’ts and directions on how to fill out a PAN card. Read all of the instructions carefully before selecting Online Application for New PAN (Form 49A)
Step-4: You will now be referred to a new page where the applicant must provide his information. Choose New PAN-Indian Citizen(Form 49A) from the applicant type drop-down box.
Step-5: You can pay the fees using a check or a DD made payable to NSDL, or you can pay online with a credit card, debit card, or net banking account.
Step-6: You will receive an acknowledgment number page after a successful payment, which you must print.
Step-7: Place your latest passport-size pictures in the acknowledgment paper and sign with a black pen exclusively on the signature box.
Step-8: Within 15 days of submitting your online application, you must deliver your acceptance receipt to the Income Tax Department, together with evidence of identification and residency.
Step-9: Once the validation procedure is completed, the PAN card number is sent to the applicant’s registered cellphone number and e-mail address.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Dating Apps India 2021
Through UTIITSL Portal (How to Apply Pan Card Online Step By Step)
Step-1: To apply for a new PAN card, you must first go to the official website UTIITSL.
Step-2: Select PAN card from the drop-down box of Services on the top bar.
Step-3: To begin the operation, choose Apply PAN card from the PAN drop-down box. As an Indian citizen/NRI, click on a PAN card.
Step-4: When you click on Apply for a new PAN card (Form 49A), you are sent to a new page where you may choose Digital Mode to apply for your PAN online.
Step-5: fill in all of your personal and mandatory information.
Step-6: After that, double-check all of the information you have supplied before hitting the submit button.
Step-7: After clicking submit, you will be to the payment page, where you must pay Rs 94 in costs.
Step-8: You can pay the charges using a check or a DD made payable to NSDL. Also, you can use an e-payment method such as a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Step-9: You will receive an acknowledgment number page after a successful payment, which you must print.
Step-10: Place your latest passport-size pictures in the acknowledgment paper and sign with a black pen exclusively on the signature box.
Step-11: Within 15 days of submitting your online application, you must deliver your acceptance receipt to the Income Tax Department, together with evidence of identification and residency.
Step-12: Once the validation procedure is completed. The PAN card number is delivered to the applicant’s registered cellphone number and e-mail address. The applicant will get a new PAN card within 20 working days.
PAN Card Status
where to find out how your PAN card application is progressing:
To check the status of your PAN card, Click Here
Enter the application coupon no. or the PAN number to check the status of your PAN Card. Then type in the captcha and click Submit.
To check the status of your PAN card, Click Here
Choose the application type and then input the acknowledgment number. Thus, you can check the status of your PAN Card. Then type in the captcha and click ‘Submit.’
Documents Needed to Apply for a PAN Card
The following papers can be as proof of date of birth (DoB) for a PAN card:
- Birth certificate
- Order for pension payment
- Also, Marriage certificate
- Notarized affidavit.
- Matriculation certificate
- Also, Driving Licence
The following papers can be as evidence of address for a PAN Card:
- Electricity bill.
- Landline bill.
- Broadband connection bill.
- Also, Water bill.
- Consumer gas connection.
- Also, Bank account statement.
- Depository account statement.
- Post office passbook.
- Passport of the spouse.
- Also, Passport.
- A domicile certificate.
- Aadhaar card.
- Also, Employer certificate.
Proof of Identity
The following papers can be as proof of identification for a PAN card:
- Driving license.
- Arms license.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Aadhaar Card is a government-issued identification card.
- Any government-issued picture identification card.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying for Pan Card
To obtain a PAN card, you must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen with the required documentation, including a valid residence, proof of identification, and date of birth.
- Also, Your parents can apply for a PAN card on your behalf if you are a minor.
- If you are an Indian citizen living abroad. You can give me a copy of your bank statement from your current place. And residency as evidence of address.
- A representative can apply for a PAN card on behalf of mentally impaired persons. The representative will be required to submit the mentally challenged people’s documentation.
- If you own a business and need a PAN card, you must first register it with the Registrar of Companies and then present the registration certificate to obtain a PAN card for your business.
- Businesses that are limited liability partnerships or partnership firms must be registered with the appropriate government authorities, who will also issue the registration certificate.
Things to Keep in Mind While Applying for PAN Card
- When applying for a PAN card, there are a few things to bear in mind.
- Also, Take care to fill out all of the fields according to the information on your identification and address proof documents.
- To prevent disqualification, get your thumb imprint certified by a Magistrate/Notary before submitting the form.
- Make sure to provide the complete address and accurate contact information in the state.
- In capital characters, complete the application form.
- Also, Make no changes to the state or overwrite it.
- In the first and last name columns, do not use initials.
- Also, Do not apply for a new PAN card if your old one has been lost, stolen, or defaced.
Conclusion (How to Apply Pan Card Online Step By Step)
This is all you need to know before applying for a PAN card. Here we are discussed “How to apply for a pan card step by step online for pan card lost, duplicate? e file pan card”. And you will receive your PAN cards if you complete the processes outlined above. Because PAN cards are such a crucial document, make sure you acquire them as soon as possible.