Top 10 Voice Typing in all language app download for android and apple: Is there an app that turns voice into text? Are you looking for the best voice typing app in all languages? You are in the right place. Here we give you the Top 10 voice typing in all language apps to download.
All language voice typing apps are effective for both personal & professional work. Hence, you get plenty of features like spelling mistakes, suggest words, grammar, etc. moreover, these are free apps that anyone can download.
So checkout below to pick your best all language voice typing app.
Top 10 voice typing in all language app download
Google assistants can do multiple jobs at the same time. Therefore, It can play music, show maps, and also voice recognition.
However, most people use Google Assistant to do some things and also search for information about certain things.
Consider, this app can easily convert speech to text in any language.
So you can send messages, manage tasks, add events to your calendar, and many more by using this app.
Lastly, It is a very easy-to-access feature; that’s why it has so much popularity.
- It can do multiple things at the same time.
- Easy-to-access features.
- Free to use for android
- You need to use applets to take notes because it doesn’t have any.
- You have to use IFTTT(If This Then That) for note-taking.
Google Docs Voice Typing:-
Google Docs is currently a favorite for all google user’s content writers. Consider this app is an in-built Google app like Gmail, Google Drive.
However, the app is free and helps to convert voice into text by using this app.
Moreover, you can format or edit your content according to your preference.
In addition, insert tables, bullets, change the style of the text, and much more.
To enable voice typing, tap on the “tool” button and select the “voice typing” from it. Then use the microphone of the PC or laptop to use it. “Top 10 Voice Typing in all language app download for android & apple, and Is there an app that turns voice into text?”
- Check your spelling and suggest the right one.
- You can search any word without leaving the document.
- There is a limitation on font size also some formatting issues have on it.
- A print option is not as simple as MS Office.
Speech note is a speech transcription mainly based on Google speech-recognition engine. It has some unique features that make it on the top of the list. It doesn’t stop recording whenever you breathe or think. You can even customize punctuation marks into text according to your choice. You can do this to tap a button or use a verbal command to do it.
It is a free app where you don’t need any registration to use it.
- It doesn’t stop automatically when you think or breathe.
- You can pause to give punctuation marks according to your choice.
- Free app to use
- Long recordings are allowed in this app.
- Only available on Windows and Android.
- There are lots of ads in the free version.
Window’s Speech Recognition (WSR):
It is good speech recognition software that mainly designs for windows. Furthermore, this app also works as their new version of Windows 10.
Consider, It is the same as Google Docs Voice Typing, but it is for the Windows version. Moreover, this app gives a text editing version to the users and also suggests corrections. But its accuracy level is a little lower than other software available in the market.
- Its software can control the whole computer.
- It’s a free app to use, even on a phone or PC.
- Its accuracy level is lower.
- It sometimes catches background noise that affects original content.
Speech Texter (Web Chrome, Android)
Speech texter is another free speech-to-text conversion app that mainly use to send quick messages. It mainly uses to create text notes, SMS, tweets, and emails.
This easy-to-access app supports over 60+ languages. You can also customize punctuation marks in your text. You can use this app even offline but make sure languages are downloading. “Top 10 Voice Typing in all language app download for android & apple, and Is there an app that turns voice into text?”
- It supports 60+ languages
- You can customize punctuation marks according to your choices.
- You can send any notes with your voice.
- To use this app offline, you need to free up some space.
- Besides this, offline mode is not accurate enough.
It is another speech-to-text app for Windows 10. It is an updated and improved version of the dictionary. The accuracy level of this app is high and even quick. It takes very little time to give the correct result. To use these features, select the text first, then press “Windows+ H” combined to enable services.
To insert any letter or symbol, just saying where you like to insert this. This unique feature is mind-blowing. It supports both online and offline modes like some other apps.
- It supports voice-over editing that no one helps.
- It has a high accuracy level that gives perfect content.
- It has a limited vocabulary. That’s a con of that.
- It gets paused during speaking.
Briana pro is an artificial intelligence-based personal virtual assistant. It can help to convert voice into text for software programs. One of the unique features is it can recognize scientific and also legal terms very well. It also works on both android and iOs. It also has voice recognition features, and it supports over 100 languages all over the world. To enjoy all the features of this app, you need to upgrade your pro membership.
- It supports over 100 languages all over the world.
- It had A. I keep that help to recognize lots of industrial terms.
- Can use a free version for limited features.
- Take lots of time to customize the text.
- The pro version is more costly than others.
Gboard Voice Typing
It is one of the most popular keyboard apps for android users. This Google keyboard app has lots of exciting features that make them famous. They support one-handed mode and also glide typing mode to make it attractive. It also has speech recognition technology like Google Assistant. It can help to write any content like text messages, emails, and many more. “Top 10 Voice Typing in all language app download for android & apple, and Is there an app that turns voice into text?”
- It has floating features that no one else has.
- It also has elements of glide typing and one-handed mode.
- The app is free of cost.
- Sometimes it suggests terrible words as a suggestion.
- Using this as an offline mode takes lots of space.
Dragon anywhere gives you a perfect dictation experience. It also has high-quality speech recognition. You have to pay a minimal amount to enjoy their complete services. This app mainly designs for android and iOS both. It also has voice editing and formatting features, which is fantastic. In this app, there is no word limit to use it. You can share the transcription voice note through email, Dropbox, and whenever you want.
- It gives you 99% accurate content, which can help you a lot
- It has no word limit so that it can be used for business or industrial purposes.
- You can share the file in multiple ways.
- It has an in-build command, so it takes time to learn.
- It is a little costly.
Apple dictionary is an in-built feature of most Apple devices. It supports Siri service and takes 30 seconds to process the voice. If you want a fast yet quick result, then there is no pairing of it. But if you’re going to get a long development, you need to update it to their MAC version, which is 10.9. However, it is a perfect app to transcript the voice into a text message, even offline mode.
- Easy and relatively quicker than other apps.
- It has an offline mode
- Free to access.
- Google Assistant is better than apple dictation
- They don’t provide their app to all their devices.
I hope now you can understand about “Top 10 Voice Typing in all language app download for android & apple, and Is there an app that turns voice into text?” if any debut regarding above article please tell us via. comment section.