What is Kotak 811 Savings Account? How to open Kotak 811 Online Instant Bank Account Apply? Kotak 811 Customer care Number of Kotak Mahindra Bank Also Available?
Whenever we need to open a Bank Saving Account. So the biggest problem we face is time. Because a lengthy process of opening a bank savings account is completed. It takes at least 3 days to open any type of Bank Saving Account. And sometimes it takes up to 1 week. Along with this, many types of documents are also needed. And also a guarantor is needed. Whose bank saving account is required to be in the branch of that bank. In which you want to open your Saving Account.
How to open Kotak Mahindra Bank Account?
But now it is not so. India is moving towards digitization. And now almost all banks provide you the facility to open Online Saving Account. By the way, almost all banks provide the facility to open Online Saving Account. But it also takes time. Because almost all banks only provide the facility to apply online. But your Saving Account is not activated till then. As long as you do not submit your documents to the branch. Or a bank employee does not come to your home and collect your KYC document.
But today we are going to tell you about one such bank. Where you can open your Saving Account in just 5 minutes. Also, your Saving Account is also activated immediately. And you will not need any big amount of money to open this Saving Account. If you want, you can also open a savings account with zero balance. So let’s know. How you can open a Saving Account in 5 minutes on zero account balance.
What is Kotak’s 811 Savings Account?
Nowadays, Kotak Mahindra Bank Saving Account Kotak 811 is very much discussed. In Kotak Mahindra Bank, you can open your savings account on zero balance in just 5 minutes. And also you do not need much document to open this Saving Account. Nor do you need to visit the branch. Your Saving Account is also activated immediately.
Kotak Mahindra Bank is providing the facility to customers to open a Saving Account in 5 minutes from their mobiles. On the other hand, it is also providing the highest interest as compared to other banks. Generally, 3.5% interest is provided on Saving Account in all banks. In the same Kotak 811 Savings Account, customers are provided interest of up to 6% by the bank, which is much higher than other banks.
Kotak Mahindra Bank provides almost all the necessary facilities to its customers today, with the process of opening a reduced document and a convenient Saving Account. With Bank Saving Account, you can take advantage of facilities like online money transfer, IMPS, RTGS, NEFT for free. Along with this, you can also do online shopping or offline shopping using the debit card provided by the bank.
Also Read: PF Online Kaise Nikale Mobile Se in Hindi | EPF Withdrawal Process
Facilities available on opening Kotak 811 Savings Account
Kotak Mahindra Bank is providing many facilities to its customers. Following are the major features –
- Kotak Bank offers its customers up to 6% interest on Saving Account.
- Any customer in Kotak Mahindra Bank can open a Saving Account on zero balance.
- The bank also provides virtual debit cards to customers. Which customers can also use in online payment, shopping, etc.
- If the customer needs a physical debit card, he can also apply for it.
- Net banking, mobile banking, NEFT, RTGS, etc. facilities are also provided to you in Kotak Mahindra Bank 811 Savings Account.
Documents required to open Kotak 811 instant Savings Account
You need the following documents to open a Saving Account in Kotak Mahindra Bank in 5 minutes sitting at home through your mobile –
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Mobile number
- And Android / iOS mobiles
Also Read: Pan Card link online with Aadhaar Card
How to open Kotak 811 Online Instant Bank Account?
If you want to open Kotak 811 Savings Account Apply Online. So you can open your Saving Account within a few minutes by following the easy steps mentioned below –
- First of all, you have to download the Mobile Application of Kotak Mahindra Bank on your Android or iOS. If you wish, you can also download Direct by clicking here.
- After installing the application you have to open it. And after that, you have to click on the Get Start Now button that appears on the home screen.
- As soon as you click on the Get Start Now button. A new page will open in front of you. Here you have to fill in your full name and mobile number. And then we have to click on the Continue button.
- A one-time password will appear on your mobile after entering the mobile number. Which you will have to click on the Continue button now.
- After the mobile number is verified, you will have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number in the next steps. After entering the Aadhaar number, click on Continue Button.
- In the next steps, you have to select your gender. And the date of birth has to be filled. And then we have to click on the Continue button below.
- Now in the next step, you have to fill in your address. And then click on the Continue button.
- Now in the next step, you will have to give information about your PAN card number, your business, your annual income, etc. After filling in all the information, click on Continue Button.
- After that, open a new page in front of you. Where you have to fill in your Marital status, your mother’s name, your father’s name, and your email address. And have to click on the Continue button.
- After that, you have to set your MPIN in the next step. By using this, you will be able to log in to the mobile application of Kotak Mahindra Bank in the future. You have to remember this. Or you note it down somewhere and keep it.
- After setting it in MPIN, now click on Continue Button.
- As soon as you click on Continue Button. Your Saving Account will open. And your Saving Account Number, CRN Number, IFSC Code, and UPI ID will appear on your mobile screen.
- If you want, you can immediately deposit some money online in your Saving Account. Or you can leave it as is.
- Now your Saving Account has been opened. You can use it anywhere in any work such as online fund transfer, shopping or recharge, etc.
Also Read: Aadhar Card Online Adress Update
Kotak 811 Saving Account Limitation
Because your Saving Account is opened without verifying any of your documents. Hence there is some limit to this Saving Account. For example, you can make a monthly transaction of only ₹ 20000 in Kotak Mahindra Saving Account 811. If you want, you can upgrade your Saving Account by visiting the bank branch. And can remove this limit.
Terms and conditions for opening a bank savings account
There are also some terms and conditions for opening a Saving Account in Kotak Mahindra Bank. Which are as follows –
- The name of the applicant customer should be the same on the Aadhaar card.
- The person applying to open Kotak Mahindra Saving Account 811 must be over 18 years of age.
- The applicant is required to have an Aadhaar card and PAN card.
Kotak 811 Customer Care Number
Kotak 811 customer care number Available 24/7 for Any Tye Quarry 1860 266 2666. If You have any Questions Regarding How to open Kotak 811 Online Instant Bank Account Apply? Please Contact the Above Number for the Solution as soon as possible.
Also Read: How To Apply For Driving License in India Online Step By Step Process
Commonly asked questions about Kotak 811 instant Savings Account
Often people ask the following questions about Kotak 811 Savings Account –
What to do after opening Kotak 811 Savings Account?
After your Saving Account is open, you can log in to your Saving Account through your mobile application. And you can use your savings account in any fund transfer, recharge, shopping, etc.
How to deposit money in your account?
If you want, you can deposit money online in your Saving Account. And if you do not want to submit online. So you can deposit money in your Saving Account by visiting a nearby branch of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
What is a virtual card? And how can you use it?
Kotak Mahindra Bank also provides you with a virtual debit card in your mobile application. Which you can use in online shopping etc.
Can you take a physical debit card?
If you want, you can also get a physical debit card from the bank branch. To get a physical debit card, you have to apply. And you will also have to pay a charge of ₹ 299 per year.
How much money can you deposit into your savings account?
Until you do full KYC of your Saving Account. Till then you can make loan transactions of up to ₹ 20000 only. And you can keep up to ₹ 100000 in your savings account. If you want to remove this limitation. So you can go to the bank and get your full KYC done.
How to do full KYC of your savings account?
If you want to remove the limit of your Saving Account. So you can get your KYC verification done by visiting a nearby branch of Kotak Mahindra Bank. And if you want, you can also get a full KYC of your Saving Account by calling 1807 26626 66 and calling a bank employee at your home.
Can you get a checkbook?
If you upgrade your Saving Account. So you can also apply for a checkbook. Until you upgrade your savings account. Until then you cannot be provided with a checkbook.
Also Read: Atum 1.0 Electric Bike Price in India | Travel 100 km for Just 7 Rupees
// Conclusion At the End //
So, friends, you can open a Saving Account in Kotak Mahindra Bank in just 5 minutes through your mobile. And you can use it to get any kind of facility online offline. What is Kotak 811 Savings Account? How to open Kotak 811 Online Instant Bank Account Apply? Kotak 811 Customer care Number of Kotak Mahindra Bank Also Available? If you like the information, do not forget to share it with your friends at all. Also, if you have any type of question, then comment in the comment box below. We will try to answer your questions soon. Thank you.