Best Online Stock Trading Apps for Beginners in India: Are you interested in trading? But unable to find the best trading apps in India? Then you are in the right place. Here we give you the top 5 best apps for online trading.
Our recommended trading apps are free to download and give access to trade daily. Moreover, any beginner to intermediate traders can install these apps on their smartphones. Therefore, anyone can quickly start intraday trading from day one.
Apart from that, the best trading apps offer detailed insights into live market data & investment portfolios. Hence, you don’t need to research more about selecting stocks, funds, shares, bonds, etc. So without wasting your time, jump to our top 5 best trading apps list.
5 Best Online Stock Trading Apps for Beginners in India
Zerodha Kite App
It is the largest brokerage firm in India and one of the leading stockbroker or trading apps in this industry. In 2010, Nithin Kamath Nikhil founded Zerodha to convert every beginner into a pro-level trader.
For that, Zerodha offers detailed insights into the Indian stock market.
In addition, other financial assets, trends, news, and investing advice are compulsory in this app.
- Easy to navigate interface
- Lightweight and fast app
- Details Investment charts
- Smart AI features to find unique and real profit-making stocks
- Unlimited watch lists option
- Up to 10 years of historical data
- 11 different languages are available
- Fast loading charts and analytics
- One-click fund transfer
- 100+ indicators on years of chart
- Other taps for portfolio, holdings, or funds
- Live In-depth market insights
- Compatible with Android & iOS
Consider, this company offers the largest and most significant discount broker trading app in India. Moreover, the Zerodha app offers some advanced and intelligent technology for traders.
In addition, this app doesn’t charge any brokerage fee for mutual funds and stock investment. However, Zerodha charges rs 20 for your per-day trade. “Best Online Stock Trading Apps for Beginners in India”
Upstox Pro App
It is the updated name of RKSV Securities in 2016. Indeed the founders of this trading application are Ravi Kumar, Raghu Kumar, and others.
It is a trusted, reputed, and one of the popular online discount stockbrokers in India. Most importantly, Ratan Tata invested in this application and held a 1.33% stake in the company.
- AI tools to identify complex but profitable stocks
- Colorful, fast, lightweight, and easy to access interface
- 100+ indicators on the real-time chart
- TFC facility or trade directly from chart option
- Up to 10 years of historical data are available
- Numerous price alerts
- Day & night moods
- Paperless account opening
- Multiple customization options
Moreover, you get multiple trading options such as stock, bond, gold, funds, currencies, etc
Upstox pro app develops under the HTML5 technology, making the app much lighter and advanced than others. Besides that, more than 100k+ users try this app to get the best trading experience.
So we can consider Upstox pro as the second-largest stockbroker in this industry. “Best Online Stock Trading Apps for Beginners in India”
Angel Broking App
Vinay Agrawal is the CEO of this best stock marketing app, angel booking. Since 1987, this business has successfully competed in this trading and investment industry. Moreover, this largest stockbroker app officially markets in the year 2015-16. Most importantly, this is the best trading app for beginners. Consider its detailed technical research reports and user-friendly fundamentals.
- Offers plenty of financial assets to trade such as Mutual Funds, Bonds, insurance, stock, etc
- Over 30+ years of experience
- Live to stream for market news, stocks, charts, etc
- ARQ or auto advisory engine for the automated investment advisor
- View your multiple index profiles
- Quick & hustle free fund transfer with the help of 40+ banks
- Customize or create your device wishlist
- Offers up to last ten transaction ledger
- View your holdings of the debut accounts
- Offers live charts of top investors and losers
- The first-year account opening fee waived off
So these are some excellent features you get from this best trading app. However, some users complain about their dull user interface. And slow loading due to the size of this app. Except for those, it gives you satisfying results while trading on their platform.
Motilal Oswal Investor App (Best Apps For Online Trading)
This trading app runs under the organization called Passionate Investment Management Private Limited. Therefore this app offers a user-friendly interface and financial advisors to make investors Trading hustle-free.
It is a free application and safe to use in India.
In addition, Motilal Oswal Investor App provides research-based services. So that you can easily invest in different trending stocks, bonds, funds, or other financial assets.
- Offers zero AMC fee to open first-time Demat account
- Over 2 million downloads on the play store
- Showcase trending schemes to invest and make a profit
- Single click invest
- Regular update of your SIP
- Auto filled SIP feature
- Details insights of your investments for hustle free monitoring
- Real-time watchlists for your holdings
- Research-based Expert chart
- Smart AI tool for improving your investment portfolio
- 100% online procedures man’s paperless work
- Real-time trading report of the present market
Above all of those features, there are few disadvantages you may find in this app. For example, slow chart uploads and average interface compare with other brokers. “Best Online Stock Trading Apps for Beginners in India”
Tejas Khoday is a successful trader in India who founded the app “Fyers Markets” in 2015. Indeed this is a Bangalore-based stockbroker trading app.
- Offers 22+ years historical EOD chart
- 65+ technical indicators along with 2+ year intraday charts
- User-friendly interface to provide custom watchlists, charts, and trading functions
- Track your desire stocks
- Automated Trading scanners
- Offers detailed insights of your pòrtfolio such as history, holdings, etc
- Provides quick fund transfer over 28+ banks
There are some cons to this app, like no backtesting and bulk order options. However, users can buy or sell their orders in cash or Derivatives.
Conclusion:- (Best Apps For Online Trading)
So above are the top 5 list of the Best Online Stock Trading Apps for Beginners in India. Keep in mind; Trading online goes much easier if you have the appropriate tool or platform. Most importantly, who gives you detailed market insights, profitable stocks, detailed analysis, etc. However, our top 5 list contains all those features. Moreover, the above trading apps are free to use. Besides, the above apps offer paperless processes to start trading from day one.