CDIT Recruitment 2017:
Centre For Development Of Imaging Technology (C-Dit): invites applications for the following purely temporary positions in various projects, as per the qualifications shown below.
Total No of Posts: 08 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Posts.
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- Two years experience in supervision work in building construction projects.
Technical Assistant (Civil): 01 Posts.
- 3 Year Diploma in Civil Engg. with 60 % marks.
- Two years experience in building construction work.
PHP Programmer: 04 Posts.
- B.Tech in Computer Science/IT / MCA/M.Sc Computer Science/M.Sc (IT) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience in PHP in any organization.
Android Developers: 02 Posts.
- B.Tech in Computer Science/IT / MCA/M.Sc Computer Science/ M.Sc (IT) or equivalent.
- Experience in building, integrating, testing, and supporting Android applications for mobile and tablet devices on the Android platform.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying.
- Application form may be filled online by selecting the link www.careers.cdit.org. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
- Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
The last date of submission of on-line application is: 27/11/2017.