Table of Contents
Indian Oil Recruitment 2017:
Indian Oil is offering rare opportunity to the CHEMICAL ENGINEERS with prior work experience in ADVANCED PROCESS CONTROL AND OPTIMISATION to join as Managers (Grade C) in Refineries Division in Mid-Level. The details of eligibility for the position are as follows:
Total No of Posts: 06 Posts.
Manager (Advanced Process Control and Optimisation): 06 Posts.
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B. Tech. or equivalent degree in Chemical Engineering (Full-time programme from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: Maximum 36 years as on 31st October, 2017 for general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Selection Process : The Selection process for the Post will comprise two level Interviews. The steps involved in the selection process will be:
- Candidates will first be shortlisted based on meeting the eligibility conditions in academic and their post academic experience profile filled-in by them while submitting on-line application. Candidates are advised to provide the desired details truthfully during submission of on-line application.
- Further short-listing will be carried out based on first round of interview.
- Final selection (provisional) will be carried out during the 2nd round of interview.
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories are required to pay an application fee of Rs 1000 (Rs One Thousand only) + applicable bank and agency charges. For candidates from other reserved categories, the application fee will be Rs 500 (Rs Five Hundred only) + applicable bank/ agency charges.
How to Apply:
- The candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communications with the candidates will take place through e-mail only. Candidates have to ensure accuracy of their e-mail ID while registering their online application.
- The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information will be required at the time of filling-in the ONLINE application.
Last date of submission of application through on-line application: 4/12/2017.
Tentative time-line for first round of interview: January, 2018.
Tentative time-line for 2nd round of interview: February/ March, 2018.