CEIL Recruitment 2017:
Certification Engineers International Ltd. (CEIL), invites applications from Experienced Construction Engineers for engagement purely on Contract basis for a period up to one year subject to satisfactory performance, extendable (if required) up to 36 months or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier after which the employment with CEIL stands terminated. (Advertisement No. : CEIL/HR&A/Advt./2017-18/004)
Total No of Posts: 150 Posts.
Name of Posts:
For Construction Engineer: Full time Bachelor Degree (BE/B. Tech with Minimum 50% marks) in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering discipline (as per Project requirement) from a recognized University/Institute.
For Welding/NDT Engineer: Full time Bachelor Degree (BE/B. Tech with Minimum 50% marks) in Mechanical Engineering .Certification of Welding/ASNT Level-II in UT, RT, MT and PT is preferred.
For Planning : Degree in any branch of Engineering.
For Safety : Degree or Diploma in any branch of Engineering or Technology and Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety.
For Warehouse : Degree or Diploma in any branch of Engineering with diploma in materials Management OR Science Graduate / Post Graduate in science with diploma in Materials Management. Having knowledge in SAP Warehouse management system shall be Preferred.
Post Qualification Experience:
Applicant should have relevant experience as under:
For Construction Engineers / Welding /NDT Engineers: Post qualification experience in construction supervision, installation and site supervision in Hydrocarbon (offshore/onshore)/Fertilizers/Infrastructure/Pipelines/Metallurgical Plants/Power Plants .
For Planning: Post qualification experience in Hydrocarbon / Fertilizers / Infrastructure / Pipelines / Metallurgical Plants / Power Plants is preferred.
For Safety: Post qualification experience in Hydrocarbon / Fertilizers / Infrastructure / Pipelines / Metallurgical Plants / Power Plants.
For Warehousing: Post qualification experience in Hydrocarbon / Fertilizers / Infrastructure / Pipelines / Metallurgical Plants / Power Plants / other manufacturing units is preferred.
How to Apply:
- Candidates Fulfilling the Qualification and experienced Criteria may apply in the Approved Pro Forma (Annexure A) along with relevant documents.
- Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. CEIL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Completed Applications as per format (Annexure-A) along with self-attested certificates pertaining to Educational Qualification (Including mark sheet in support of 50% marks secured), Professional Qualification, Date of birth bearing 10th mark sheet or birth certificate, Caste Certificate and Post Qualification Experience should be emailed to the email address given in Table above: Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Welding/NDT, Safety, Warehousing, Planning.For example: If a candidate is sending application for the position of Sr. Construction Engineer related to Civil discipline, the subject line shall be – “Application for Sr. Construction Engineer- Civil”.
- CEIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- Schedule of Submission of Application: Last date of receipt of applications in the approved format through e mail shall be within 15 Days from the date of publication of Advertisement in Times of India and Employment News whichever is later.
- Short listed candidates will be informed about the Date, time and venue of the Interviews through email mentioned in the CV. Interviews will be held at CEIL offices in New Delhi , Chennai, Mumbai, Vadodara, Kolkata. In some cases Interviews will be conducted at these offices through Skype/ Video conference.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided in the application form received in the mail hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and CEIL will NOT be responsible for disqualification as a consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information
- The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interviews.
- Depending upon the requirement, CEIL reserves the right to cancel / curtail /increase the no. of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Selected candidates will be on panel and appointment letters will be issued as per requirement.
Last date of receipt of applications in the approved format through e mail shall be within 15 Days from the date of publication of Advertisement in Times of India and Employment News whichever is later. (Publication of Advertisement: 14/11/2017).