Table of Contents
Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment 2017:
Kamarajar Port Limited is looking for creative and talented professional for the following position:
Junior Executive (HSE): 01 Posts.
- 1st Class (60% or more) B.E./B.Tech (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical) from recognised institution with Diploma in Industrial Safety (or) 1st Class (60% or more) B.E./B.Tech with Diploma in Environmental Management or Post Graduates in Environmental Science from recognised institution.
Junior Executive (Assistant Hydrographic Officer): 01 Posts.
- Graduation in Civil Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering
How to Apply: Applications should be strictly submitted by post. Professionals ready to take up the challenge and meeting the requirements may download the prescribed Employment Application Format and submit the filled in form with enclosures so as to reach the Address furnished below latest by 26-November-2017:
General Manager (CS & BD)
Kamarajar Port Limited
Vallur Post-600 120.
The application should be accompanied with:
- With self-attested photocopies of Certificate and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X Std / SSLC onwards) including certificate of competency (F.G) and CDC.
- with self-attested photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks, etc./contract letter of company.
- SC/ST Category candidates should attach self-attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach self-attested photocopy of recently obtained community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (not older than 6 months as on date of advertisement).
- In case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, the application should be forwarded through proper channel or No Objection Letter from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of Interview.
- Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, Qualification and experience against the advertisement.
- Candidates who are currently working in major ports will be given preference.
Last date for Sending Application: 26/11/2017.