Table of Contents
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2018:
The High Court of Gujarat invites On-line Recruitment Applications from eligible candidates for filling up 04 Posts of Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer (Information Technology Cell) (Class-III).
Total No of Posts: 04 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer: 04 Posts.
Essential Educational Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech. with Computer Science or Information Technology with 60% Marks. OR MCA with 60% Marks.
Experience Required: Minimum 1 Year experience in the Central Government or State Government or Government Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or Reputed Organization / Company.
- A Candidate applying to the said post, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the last date of submitting Online Application i.e. on 15/02/2018.
- Employees working in the Subordinate Courts or any other High Court shall be allowed on a uniform basis, relaxation of a maximum period of 5 years or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less, in the upper age limit.
- Relaxation of 5 Years in upper age limit shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes & Socially & Educationally Backward Classes.
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons (PH) and Ex-Servicemen shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.250/- plus the usual Bank Charges and all other candidates shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.500/- plus the usual Bank Charges via “Print Application / Pay Fee” Button through SBI e-Pay, provided on the webpage of HCOJAS Portal- http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates Apply Online through Official Website http://hcojas.guj.nic.in.
- Starting date for submission of On-line Application: 01/02/2018 (12:00 hours)
- Closing date for submission of On-line Application: 15/02/2018 (23:59 hours)
- Preliminary Examination: 11/03/2018
- Computer Aided Test: 15/04/2018
- ADVERTISEMENT NO: RC/B/1304/2017