Table of Contents
IOCL Recruitment 2017:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), invite application for Ex-Apprentices of IOCL (AOD) who have successfully completed their Apprenticeship training on or before 30.11.2017 and who meet the qualification and age criteria are advised to apply for selection process.
Total No of Posts: 48 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production): 22 Posts.
- 3 (three) Years full time regular/Sandwich Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. from a Govt. recognized Indian university/Institute with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (P&U): 09 Posts.
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. From recognized Institute /University & Boiler Competency Certificate (with class as may be prescribed by the Boiler Authority of the State), provided that in case of non-availability of sufficient number of candidates meeting the prescribed parameters, candidates possessing the following qualification shall also be considered.
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Electrical): 06 Posts.
- 3 Years full time Diploma in Electrical Engg. (including a sandwich diploma course with Industrial training as part of the course; with no break) with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/ identified for PwBD positions.
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Mechanical): 11 Posts.
- 3 Years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engg.(including a sandwich diploma course with Industrial training as part of the course; with no break) with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
Selection Methodology :
- Selection will be based on Written Test of 2 (two) hours duration followed by Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). SPPT will be of qualifying nature with no marks to be assigned.
- Candidate securing minimum of 40% marks for Gen/OBC candidates and 35% SC/ST/PwBD against reserved positions shall qualify for SPPT. The written test shall comprise of Subject Knowledge, Reasoning ability/General Awareness.
- Candidates who have availed of concession in Age, Eligibility qualification marks or in written test qualifying marks , will be considered against reserved vacancies, irrespective of their position in select list (in order of merit within category. However, a PWbD candidate availing of only age relaxation will be entitled to be first considered against an unreserved post, in order of merit in the select list, before being considered against a reserved post.
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for SPPT or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ration applied and relative performance in respective categories.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:2 for SPPT subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test.
How to Apply : Typed Applications as per the prescribed format as given with this advertisement , supported by self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents (qualification / experience / age / caste / category etc.) including relevant apprentice training completion certificate should be sent to DGM (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (AOD), DIGBOI – 786171 so as to reach on or before 13/12/2017.
Last Date for Sending Applications: 13/12/2017.