IWAI Recruitment 2017:
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI): as per the details given below, on short-term basis for the project period, initially for a period of three years, extendable for further period of the Project as per requirement:
Name of Post and Education Qualification:
Senior Consultant (Civil Engineering): 01 Posts.
1. Graduate in Civil Engineering, preferably post-graduate, with specialization in structures/hydraulics from a recognised university or institute or AMIE from Institution of Engineers.
2. At least ten years’ experience in construction/designing and planning of civil engineering works of infrastructure projects (preferably waterway, irrigation, barrage, ports or similar linear projects).
3. Experience in designing, planning for large projects of waterways development, flood protection, cross river structures (dams, barrage etc.).
4. Conversant with the latest engineering practices for designing of civil structures and ability to understand technical drawings, sketches, specifications etc.
5. Familiarity with the working of Central/State Governments and with the World Bank.
6. Good communication skills (in English and local language).
Click here for More Engineering Recruitment
How to Apply: along with credentials in relation to the prescribed qualifications and experience, should be addressed to the Project Director, JMVP and must reach in a sealed envelope at the above mentioned address by post or by hand on or before 20th November, 2017.
Last date for Send Application: 20/11/2017.