LIC Recruitment 2019:
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC Recruitment), invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (IT):
Total No of Posts: 150 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Essential Qualification: Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Application Fees: Candidates will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges through the On-Line Mode for SC/ST/ PWD candidates Intimation Charges of Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges and for all other candidates Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges.
KPTCL Recruitment 2019 for AEE, Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer – 1225 Posts
How to Apply: Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.03.2019 are required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “LIC Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2019”. Candidates can apply online only from 02.03.2019 to 22.03.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted for.
- The starting Date for Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 02/03/2019.
- Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges: 22/03/2019.
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination: From 22.04.2019 to 30.04.2019.
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative): 4th & 5th May 2019.
- Dates of Online Examination – Main (tentative): 28th June 2019.