Department of Rural Development & Panchayats, Punjab (PBRDP Punjab JE Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer Posts – pbrdp.gov.in), Online application forms are hereby invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to 81 posts of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in the Department of Rural Development & Panchayats, Punjab:
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||02|
|Total No of Posts||81|
|Should possess three years Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education or should possess equivalent Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from any other institution recognized by All India Council for Technical Education for PBRDP Punjab Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer Posts.|
Upper Age Limits: Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relax-able for up to 45 years for all State/ Central Government employees. The upper age limit is relax-able up to 42 years for Scheduled Caste/ Backward Classes of Punjab.
Also Read: VMC Recruitment 2020 for Executive Engineer, Dy Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer and Additional Assistant Engineer – 66 Posts
Also Read: PGCIL Recruitment 2020 for Diploma Engineers and Graduate Engineers – 305 Posts
Examination Fee: Candidates are required to pay the application and examination fee as per detail below for PBRDP Punjab Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer Posts.
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab||Rs.500/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab||Rs.500/-|
|All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab)||Rs.1000/-|
|A person with Disability (Physically Handicapped), Punjab [Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes & Ex-Servicemen of Punjab]||Rs 250/-|
|A person with Disability (Physically Handicapped), Punjab [All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab)]||Rs 500/-|
|How to Apply|
|The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Department of Rural Development & Panchayats, Punjab www.pbrdp.gov.in. as well on the TIET website www.govt.thapar.edu. No other mean/ mode of application (through the post, email, fax, a deposit of Curriculum Vitae, etc.) shall be accepted for PBRDP Punjab Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer Posts.|
|Starting date for submission of Online Application:||15/06/2020|
|Closing date for submission of Online Application:||13/07/2020|
|Last date for payment of application fee:||14/07/2020|
Important Links for Department of Rural Development & Panchayats – PBRDP Punjab Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer Posts:
Detail Advertisement Available Here
For Apply Online Click Here
Selection Criteria (PBRDP Punjab JE Recruitment 2020):
- Selection will be purely based on the competitive written examination conducted by Department of Rural Development & Panchayats through the Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala for all the eligible candidates.
- There will be no interview. The merit will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination.
6.3 The Written Examination shall be conducted at Patiala.
- The candidate shall have to make his/her own arrangement to reach the center. No TA/DA will be payable for appearing in written examination/counseling.
- A written examination is of two (2) hours duration consisting of 120 Objective Type Questions with Multiple Choice Answer on OMR sheet and each question carries one (1) mark.
- The question paper for the examination shall be provided in English except for the portion relating to Punjabi subject, more details available on pbrdp.gov.in.
1 thought on “PBRDP Punjab Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer – 81 Posts”
What is the date of examination of JE, Civil of department of rural development and panchyati raj ?