NCCBM Recruitment 2020:
National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCCBM Recruitment 2020 for Project Engineer and Laboratory Assistant Posts), Invite applications for the Project Engineer, and Laboratory Assistant posts. The details/ description of the post, number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, permissible age relaxation beyond the upper age limit and service conditions are given below:
Total No of Posts: 08 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Laboratory Assistant: 03 Posts
Project Engineer (Civil): B.E/ B.Tech (Civil Engg.)/ M.E./ M Tech in the relevant area of Civil Engineering. with 3-7 year’s research/construction experience in the areas like concrete technology, the durability of concrete, high-performance concrete, non-destructive testing, quality control, quality audit/ assurance of major civil engineering projects, possessing knowledge in Indian & international code of practices in the field of civil engineering buildings/structures.
Laboratory Assistant: 3 years Diploma (Civil Engineering) With 5 to 6 years of experience in material testing and mix design for NCCBM Recruitment 2020 for Project Engineer and Laboratory Assistant Posts.
Upper Age Limits: Upper Age limit 35 Years for Project Engineer and 30 Years for Laboratory Assistant. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government of India Rules to candidates belonging to ‘SC’, ‘ST’, ‘OBC’ categories for NCCBM Recruitment 2020.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply on the above address by sending their application (along with recent passport size photograph) to the Director-General within 15 days of publication of this advertisement (in Employment News) on plain paper giving all details related to name, age, qualification, experience, postal address (contact number), etc along with self-attested copies of all mark sheet/ degrees and experience details. Application received through email and fax will not be considered.
For detailed information and application format, please visit our website http://www.ncbindia.com. All corrigenda, addendum, amendments, clarification, etc., to this advertisement, will be posted on this website only for NCCBM Recruitment 2020 for Project Engineer and Laboratory Assistant Posts.
- Last Date of Sending Application: within 15 days of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Days of Publication of this Advertisement in Employment News: 08/06/2020.
1. Preference will be given to candidates having meritorious academic qualifications and relevant experience.
2. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government of India Rules to candidates belonging to ‘SC’, ‘ST’, ‘OBC’ categories.
3. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
4. Interim queries will not be entertained.
5. Council reserves the right to raise minimum standards and /or relax age, experience in deserving cases. The number of posts may increase or decrease according to the need of the council.