Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GSEB) will announce the result of Std. 12 Science stream tomorrow. 1 lakh 45 thousand students of the state appeared for the exam. Students will be able to know the result of 12 science streams in the state online from the board’s website www.gseb.org. However a new date for the mark sheet will be announced. Separate dates for receipt of documents including mark sheets will be announced.
How to check 12th Science Result?
- Visit the official website gseb.org
- Click on the direct link for GUJCET 2020 Result
- Input your Hall Ticket / Roll Number for GUJCET Exam
- Click submit
- GUJCET 2020 scorecard will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a printout for future reference
GSEB 12th HSC 2020 Result: Websites to keep in mind
GSEB HSC Result 2020
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary GSHSEB has declared in today
|Name of the Board||The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Name of Exam||Gujarat Board 12th Class Exam 2020|
|Mode Of The Exam||Pen and Paper Based (Offline)|
|Exam Starts||7th March 2019|
|Exam Ends||23rd March 2019|
|GSEB Result 2020||17th May 2020 (Science Result)|
GSEB 12th HSC 2020 Results: How to check via app
1. Visit the Google Play store
2. Download the result app as per rating
3. Pre-register with your registration number/ roll number
4. Result alert will be appeared on the screen, soon the declaration of results.
Last year, 72.99 percent of students have cleared the board examination.
The Gujarat Board will release the results on its official website gseb.org.
Result: How to check 12th Science?
1. Go to the official website: www.gseb.org
2. On the homepage itself, you will find the result link.
3.Select seat code from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter your 6 digit seat number.
5. Submit and view your result.
The result mark sheet is an important document to get admission to colleges and universities.
So, students should check the accuracy of basic details and contact officials in case of any discrepancies.
Last year, the result was announced on May 10 with a pass percentage of 72.99%. 12th pass after?