CBSE 12th Results 2019:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE cbseresults.nic.in), This year, 31,14,831 candidates have registered for the exam of which 1819077 are boys and 1295754 are girls. This year, 28 transgender students have applied for the CBSE exams.
As per the general trend, the CBSE 12th Class Result 2019 will be declared in the last week of May. Central Board of Secondary Education will make the Class 12 Results available to the students online on the official website of the board i.e. cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in.
- Name of Board: Central Board of Secondary Education, All India
- Name of Exam: CBSE 12th/Twelfth Examinations 2019
- Exam Dates: 15th February To 3rd April 2019
- Available Date of CBSE 12th Result: 02/05/2019
- Compartmental Result Date: In The Month Of July 2019
- Category: CBSE Sr. High School Results in 2019 (12th)
- Official Website: www.cbseresults.nic.in
Steps to Check CBSE 12th result 2019:
Once your CBSE 12th result for the session 2019 will declare. So, by following the steps discussed below you will easily able to obtain your result online. Let’s check it out.
- In a very first step click on the link of the result provided on this page and proceed further.
- Once you click on the link of the result a login window will appear on the screen. Here you will be asked to enter some basic information.
- Enter your roll number, school number and the center number in the space provided below.
- Once you submit all the required information successfully your CBSE 12th result 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Check your result carefully and download your result.
CBSE Class 12 Result 2019 | Previous Years Analysis of Results:
The number of students increasing every year from last years. To get an idea about class 12 result, we have listed the last few years result analysis below. for more details available on cbseresults.nic.in.
|Year||Overall Pass %||Total No of Students|
For those students who were expecting a better CBSE Result 2019 Class 12 (Available on cbseresults.nic.in), the Board will announce the option of re-checking and re-evaluation of the Board Exam Papers. In the rechecking process, CBSE will re-tally and re-calculate the marks awarded to the students for different questions. Similarly, during the re-evaluation process, the entire answer sheet will be re-checked by an independent examiner. The re-checking and re-evaluation process followed by the CBSE Board allows students to clarify doubts with regards to their performance. Results are pivotal to the further career graph of the students. Therefore, re-checking and re-evaluation process help students to make sure that their answer sheets have undergone fair evaluation.