TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018:
Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL), Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through proforma application to be made available on http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in website to the post of Sub-Engineer (Electrical).
Total No of Posts: 497 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Sub-Engineer (Electrical) : 497 Posts.
Application Fee: Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- The selection of candidate for appointment will be made 100% on written examination only. There will be no interview.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, will be called for verification of Original Certificates.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test as per rules : OC : 40%, BC : 35%, SC/ST : 30%
How to Apply: The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I Step:- Payment of Fee: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notificationas detailed above and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number (12 digit) in the first instance.
II Step:- Submission of Application: After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants have to provide payment details (journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
- Starting date for Payment of Fee: 04-06-2018.
- Starting date of application submission: 05-06-2018.
- Last date for payment of Fee Online: 18-06-2018 up to 5.00 PM.
- Last date for submission of ONLINE Application: 18-06-2018 up to 11:59 PM.
- Downloading of Hall tickets: 30-06-2018.
- Date of examination: 08-07-2018.