UPPCL Recruitment 2018:
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), Applications are invited from Eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the following posts of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) under E&M cadre and Assistant Engineer (Trainee) under Civil cadre against category-wise vacancies under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) as detailed below:
Total No of Posts: 299 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Assistant Engineer (Computer Science): 40 posts
Assistant Engineer (Electronics and Telecommunication): 61 Post
- Electrical Engineering Category: A degree in Electrical Engineering or a mixed discipline degree combined with Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Category: A degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Computer Science Engineering Category: A degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology or a mixed discipline degree combined with either Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology.
- Civil Engineering Category: A degree in Civil Engineering from a University OR Institution established by law in Uttar Pradesh or from any other institution recognized by the State Government.
(i) Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act 1961-Actual period of apprenticeship, subject to maximum 12 months.
(ii) OBC (non-creamy layer) /SC/ST of Uttar Pradesh domicile -5 years.
(iii) Dependents of Freedom Fighter of Uttar Pradesh domicile -5 years.
(iv) Physically Handicapped candidates (Disability type-OA/OL/PB/PD only) As per rules of U.P. Government 15 years “UPPCL Recruitment 2018”.
1. SC (Domicile Of U.P.) CATEGORY/ST (Domicile OF U.P.) CATEGORY Rs. 700/-
2. GENERAL CATEGORY/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ DFF: Rs. 1000/-
3. PH (OA/OL/PB/PD) Only-PROCESSING CHARGES Rs. 10-
4. Candidates of States/Union Territory Other Than Uttar Pradesh Rs. 1000/-
Selection Process will be based on Computer Based Test and Personal Interview. Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at major cities of Uttar Pradesh. The question paper shall comprise of questions of different difficulty level. Approximately, 75% questions shall be from the Bachelor of Engineering levels 10% questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 10% questions of Reasoning/aptitude and 5% questions of General Hindi. Each question will carry mark, according to the difficulty level of that question. Each correct answer shall carry mark assigned to it and each wrong answer shall carry the negative mark of 25% of the marks assigned to it (i.e. If a question is of one mark /two marks, then in case of the wrong answer, negative marks shall be 0 25/0.50 respectively). If the numbers of applicant candidates are more, and the exam is conducted in more than one shift/days, the normalization formula(Annexure-1) will be used to prepare merit of shortlist/select list. Candidates, who obtain less than 30 % marks in CBT, will not be eligible for a further stage of selection for Interview.
Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility criteria shall apply online through our website http://upenergy.in => Vacancy/Results => Click here to apply. Application Form, Payment mode and other general details are available at UPPCL Official website www.uppcl.org Candidates are advised to Login to the website and follow the instructions carefully given therein step by step, for completing and submission of Application Form.
- Payment of Online Application Processing Fees: 06/11/2018 to 30/11/2018.
- Payment of Application Fees through challan: 06/11/2018 to 30/11/2018.
- Submission of Application Form: 06/11/2018 to 30/11/2018.
- Tentative date of examination (CBT): Second Week of December 2018.