Table of Contents
Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited (WAPCOS Recruitment 2023 for Contract Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Posts): requires Contract Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) for work relating to “Water Supply works in Madhya Pradesh” the posts are purely on temporary on contract for fixed terms basis for its Project requirement only. The requisite qualification and experience required for the posts are as under.
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Contract Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)||400|
|Total No of Posts||400|
|Qualification: Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical from a recognized university Engineering OR Three years Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical from a recognized university/ board for WAPCOS Recruitment 2023 for Contract Engineer Posts.|
Field Experience: For B. Tech/ BE Minimum 1/5 year experience in formulation/ implementation of water supply projects. For Diploma holders Minimum of 3/8 years experience in formulation/implementation of water supply projects.
Upper Age Limits for WAPCOS Recruitment 2023
Maximum Age 30 Years/ 35 Years for Contract as of 01.11.2022. Upper Age relaxation for SC/ ST and OBC will be as per Government of India rules for “WAPCOS Recruitment 2023”.
|Also Read: Best App for Translate – Camera Translator, Offline Translator|
|Also Read: Manav Garima Yojana Details 2022 | Online Form and How to Apply?|
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW” on (3rd, 4th and 5th March, 2023) at The Sheesham Tree Hotel, Plot No. 36-37, ISBT Commercial Scheme, Near Chetak Bridge, Bhopal (M.P.) – 462023 at 10:00 am to 4:00 pm for WAPCOS Recruitment 2023.
|Walk-In-Interview Date:||03, 04 & 05/03/2023|
Essential Links for Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited – WAPCOS Recruitment 2023 for Contract Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Posts
|Detail Advertisement Download Here|
|Application Form Download Here|
|Official Website Visit Here|
Important Instruction By WAPCOS Recruitment 2023
- The posts are purely on a temporary basis for its Project requirement.
- The number of posts may vary as per the requirement of projects of the company.
- The Persons interested in having relevant experience given in the table above can only appear in Walk-in-Interview.
- Relevant experience will be given due weightage.
- Preference will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWBMD candidates if otherwise found suitable.
- Before appearing for Walk-in-Interview, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Place of posting shall be as per the requirement of the projects in Madhya Pradesh.
- The candidates appointed are liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad as per the exigencies of works of the company.
- Original certificates are required to be brought along, at the time of appearing for the Walk-in-Interview, for verification purposes only, The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/copies of certificates/ testimonials submitted with the application.
- CVs should be submitted strictly in prescribed proforma along with photocopies of documents in support of Date of birth, Qualification, Experience, Proof of category, Proof of salary/ salary certificate, etc. in case of candidate belonging to reserved category. Any other proforma will not be accepted.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely considered further for engagement.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Walk-In-Interview for WAPCOS Recruitment 2023.